"Modelling? When?" he was surprised that she got a scholarship.

"I got an email and the call the other day, I can finally do my dreams" she throws her fist up in the air.

"Why are you so excited? I know your good-looking and all but why even bother do modeling" he pouted.

"Well I wanna leave everything behind me and go back home for a while" she looked down at the torn-up letter.

"I want to live away from this chaos and live life to the fullest" she relaxed her shoulders.

"Fine but what about me? Won't you miss me?" he pouted at her. He will definitely miss her.

"Of course, I will! And don't worry I'll visit you here" she gently slapped his shoulder.

He suddenly hugged her.

She was taken back when he hugged her.

She just hugged him back.

Her scent was so addicting.

It was kinda sad that she was leaving but of course, he tried stopping her. In the end, he had no choice but to just support her.

As she was busy buying some souvenirs she didn't expect that she will be bumping into Kisaki. not wanting to deal with him, she walked right past him. 

"Oi," he grabbed her arm dragged pulling her to the corner.

She didn't give a reaction. Not wanting to give that she still cares for him.

He suddenly places his head on her shoulder.

"PLEASE speak to me" his arms circling around her. He sound like he was begging for her attention.

She still didn't give in.

"(L/N)" she looked away from him.

His hands grabbed her face almost kissing her.

"Akira (L/N) I'LL KISS YOU IF YOU DON'T LOOK OR TALK TO ME" she pushed him with all of her strength.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? DID YOU SAY YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT ME? GO AWAY" she hurriedly grabbed her basket full of souvenirs. She angrily walked away from him.

He didn't say anything but he followed her around.

When she was about to pay, his hand stopped her and he give his card to the cashier.

'I'll pay you' he mouthed to her.

After paying for the souvenir, she immediately ran to the exit only to be greeted by Hanma.

"Oops~~ Your not running away little Aki~~" he puffed at her.

"Oh shut up Hanma Shuji" she pushed him but only to be grabbed by Kisaki.

"Hanma, can you give us some time?" Kisaki asked him.

Hanma left and Kisaki dragged Akira outside near a parking lot.

"I know what I said to you is a little cruel and all but I want to clear it up to you" he grabbed her hands.

"I just want to make it clear to you" he looks at her dead in the eye.

She stared at him waiting for an answer.

"What is it then? And make it quick I have other things to do" her cold tone struck him.

"I want to fix our relationship," he said.

"Are you serious? Your joking" she laughed at him.

"You literally said you don't care about me and what relationship? When did we have a relationship?" she placed her bags down put her hand on her waist.