♔︎ 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 ♔︎

༻ᅟᅟᅟᅟ♔︎ᅟᅟ♔︎ᅟ ᅟ♔︎ᅟᅟᅟᅟ༺

"welcome to florentina! we have all fresh flowers to your liking!"

"oh my…! shannara, you got a new worker to help you? she's so pretty!"

"madame, you are prettier." liberty smoothly said. "if you'd let me give you a suggestion, cecilias would be nice and fitting for a simple yet elegant lady such as yourself, madame."

"this young woman is such a smooth talker!" the old lady said while fanning her red face. "fine! i'll take cecilias!"

liberty and shannara giggled while packing.

the two continued selling flowers for the whole day. sometimes, liberty stood at the cashier while shannara tends to the flowers. sometimes, liberty stands outside, gathering more customers.

shannara couldn't deny it, but having liberty has gathered her 10x more than the number of her daily customers. with the help of her flowery tongue, she gave each and every customer simple yet different and unique compliments that made them all buy their freshly picked flowers.

"oooooh you're such a godsent, liberty!"  shannara cried while hugging the lady.

liberty just giggled and gave shannara a head pat.

the bell at the door's entrance suddenly rang, indicating a new customer entering.

"welcome to florentina!" the two immediately greeted.

"yeah. thanks." anastacius said while ethan peeks behind him, waving at the two ladies.

"thazus!" liberty called with a smile.

shannara ran to his husband and hugged him like they'd been apart for years. anastacius on the other hand, walked to the counter while liberty stayed behind.

"hello." anastacius greeted indifferently. "if you were my wife, what flowers would  you like me to buy for you?"

liberty just cocked her head to the side out of confusion, while ethan and shannara stood behind, watching with starry eyes.

"if you have a wife who is sweet as chocolate and soft as marshmallows, i recommend you a bouquet of pink carnations and peonies." liberty answered.

"if you have a wife who is mature as royal purple and as elegant as an afternoon tea, i recommend a bouquet of tulips and  orchids."

"and if you have a wife who is simple as white yet pure as a dove, i recommend you a bouquet of white roses with moth orchids." liberty said. "i personally recommend them. i like their faint smell myself."

"i'll have a bouquet of white roses and moth orchids then." anastacius said.

anastacius never took his eyes away from liberty and so did she ever since the gentleman entered the shop. they were in so deep that minutes have passed without them knowing.