Two Ghosts (Part 4)

Renaissance!Lord!Harry Styles x Reader

Summary: Harry learns more about reader

Summary: Harry learns more about reader. King Charles suggests a game called "Cat and Mouse," stirring a game of jealousy between Harry and reader.

Note: grammar and spelling mistakes as always... I RLY LIKE READER IN THIS CHAPTER !!!!!!!

Don't be shy to leave a vote, comment, ask, private message, any type of interaction about what you thought! I love responding to asks and interacting with my readers. Feedback, theories, questions, and comments are always great to read! I enjoy hearing from you guys, I appreciate it! It's a motivator!!! And fanart is always welcome (:

Warning: mentions of smut, slight smut

Words: 4.3k+

***April 23, 1536: Windsor Castle, England***

Your arms were interlocked with Lady Lola's on one side and Lady Anne's on the other, the three of you giggling as you walked through the king's garden.

"So you see? Lord Styles is not a kind man," you concluded, wrapping up the story about the night at the cottage.

"Lord Styles is a kind man... He just has a bit of a temper," Lady Anne defended.

"Is it as bad as my cousin's?" you scoffed.

The women sighed, continuing their path through the garden as Lola said something to make you laugh.

Your laugh is what surprised Harry. For him to see you so happy even after spewing out hurtful words. But there you were laughing with a bright smile on your face.

Your eyes eventually met with his, causing your heart to jump and your lips to tighten. Your happy mood faded away. You noticed he had been standing in a group of gentlemen, but you didn't care.

You looked away as if you hadn't seen him, and continued walking with the ladies.

Ignoring him.

"Lady (Y/N)," Harry called out.

You continued walking, tightening your lock around Anne and Lola.

"Lady (Y/N)," Harry repeated, chasing after you before placing himself in front of you to block.

You and your ladies stood as a guarded wall against him.

"Lady (Y/N)," Harry spoke once more, this time in defeat. With guilt. "I'd like to walk with you."

"I'm walking with my ladies," you declined, stepping a foot around him. Harry moved again to block you.

"Please," he pleaded, his height dominating yours as he stood close to you.

"I'm sorry, Lord Styles, but I promised my ladies a walk through the garden."

Both your ladies took a large step back and removed their interlocked arms.