Chapter 73. Geminio and Siria ☾

Start from the beginning

Sirius's mouth dropped. "Hey! Why can he drink and I can't?"

Severus sighed. "He's not the one having a baby, Black."

"Is she here?" Pansy asked, running up to the group.

"Parkinson?" The dark potions master grimaced. "Crabbe? Goyle?"

"Present," the two boys said.

"If you don't return to Hogwarts this instant…"

"But…but we want to see the baby." Pansy held up a onesie. "I spent all last month magically knitting this." She scowled. "Besides, why do they get to be here if I don't?"

"Because they're not Slytherins. I have no control over them." Severus glared at the four currently taking shots from the second bottle of firewhisky. "Black! Two?"

"Actually," Remus held up two more bottles, "we have a bigger problem here."

"Perhaps we shouldn't have taught them that spell so soon," Sirius said, brow furrowed.

"You think?" Severus sighed, snatching one of the unopened bottles from Remus. "Give me that."

"Wait," Hermione called out, pointing her wand. "Geminio."

"Miss Granger, really?"

"We're celebrating, aren't we?" She pointed her wand at the one Remus held. "Geminio." She smirked. "Besides, we have three people we didn't originally account for."

"We didn't account for the alcohol any way."

"Yes, that was a happy surprise." She took another swig. "I also brought some champagne." She pulled out a bottle out of her purse.

"You've been carrying that around Hogwarts?" Remus asked, scowling.

"Well, I knew Sirius was due for some time now." She pointed to the champagne. "Geminio."

"You do realize I'm not the one pregnant, right?" Sirius said, grimacing.

"Well," Draco shrugged, grabbing one of the copious bottles of champagne and popping it open, "you did say you were off to have baby."

Luna stared at the bottle and then scanned the room. "How is it that no one has notice the ever-multiplying supply of alcohol?"

Severus's eyes widened. "By Merlin, I didn't even think about that."

"Don't worry, Spots," Sirius smiled, "I cast a muggle disillusionment spell on the area before you all got here."

"Whoops," Goyle said, knocking over a bottle. "Sorry." He took another long swig.

"It's not your fault, Snake," Draco said, his eyes roving over the floor. "You can't move at this point without hitting either firewhisky or champagne."

"And I brought the vodka," Dora said, popping in.

"Ooh, gimmee!" Harry said. "Geminio."

Dora's eyes widened. "Okay then," she said, taking in the floor of alcohol. "Oh, there's my husband-to-be."

"Nymph…nymphy…Dora?" the man slurred. He sat slumped in a chair, an empty bottle of firewhisky in one hand and a new bottle of vodka in the other. "What are you doing here?" He whispered over to Remus. "How'd she know to come?"

"I called her on Sirius's cellular phone." Remus crossed his arms. "Don't worry, Severus. She's not all-knowing."

"Phew, I was right about that," the potions professor said, wiping his brow dramatically.

"Alright, who got my fiancé drunk?" Dora asked, hands on hips.

"I got myself drunk, thank you very much," Severus answered, trying to stand. He grabbed onto the armrest and dropped back down. "Whoa, standing is hard."