« Cнαpтer 17 »

Start from the beginning

"The only loser here is you bastard."

He then glared at me, suddenly smirking. I looked down at his hand, gripping on his knife.

"Oh, Haneul I wouldn't dare to hurt you in any way since you are my best friend. But this brat here is fucking annoying the 1st time I saw him. Might as well kill him and Cheong-san."

'Now, why the fuck did he involve Cheong-san? When he's not even here.'

Gwi-nam raises his knife towards Jeon. I immediately went in front of Jeon.

"Hey, you don't kill people that annoy you, bastard!"

"Aishh get out of the way!" Gwi-nam yelled, attempting to use the knife but I kick him in the stomach, making him fall to the ground. 

"Fuck, Let's go!" I yelled, quickly grabbing Jeon's hand and running up the stairs.

I didn't dare to look back since Gwi-nam looks like he lost his fucking mind during this apocalypse, even had the nerve to kill Jeon. What the hell was he thinking? 

We run up the stairs, passing by rooms. I then noticed someone having a hard time getting a zombie off of them. We run in their direction and saw Su-hyeok.

"Su-hyeok!" I shouted

We quickly run towards Su-hyeok, pushing the zombie away from him by using the chair Jeon had. Su-hyeok breathes heavily after that, and I help him stand up.

"Thank you."

We see Gwi-nam walking up the stairs.

"Su-hyeok I think we should-"

"Oh, Su-hyeok." Gwi-nam called out

"I'll deal with you guys later" He looked at Jeon and me.

"Gwi-nam?" 

"Where's Cheong-San?" Gwi-nam asked

'Now, why is he looking for Cheong-san?'

"Cheong-San?"

"What do you want from him?" I suddenly asked

"I want to kill him." He simply said,

"What are you talking about?" Su-hyeok questioned

Gwi-nam looked at Su-hyeok and answered, "I'm going to kill him."

Su-hyeok then notices Gwi-nam's knife.

"You're badly hurt. Are you okay?" Su-hyeok asked, avoiding Gwi-nam's question

"Hey, I think we should just go..." I said

"I'm fucking okay. Now, where's Cheong-san?"

"Stop it." Su-hyeok responds

"You were always like that. That's right." Gwi-nam chuckled

"Do this. Don't do that. Always ordering me around. "