a new vigilante

Class 2-A were entering the USJ 1 year after Izuku's death. Yaoyoruzu was the new class rep with Tokoyami as the vice rep. Mirio had inherited one for all so he could make Izuku proud. Mina was depressed over the death of the one she loved but had never gotten with. Todoroki was broken mentally and was in a constant nightmare giving him eyebags. Iida and Bakugo were hated by everyone for what they did. Shinso was in the hero course now and was sad because he knew he got in because Izuku died.

"Ok heroes and scum," Aizawa said while glaring at Bakugo and Iida, "we are here so get off the bus." "YES SIR!!" The class said in unison. Upon entering 13 was their ready to run down everything that they would be doing until Kurogiri warped in with Tomura, Toga, Twice, Dabi, Spinner and 3 Nomu's.

"A well doesn't this bring back memories," Tomura said with a deranged smile across his face. Suddenly a man with an AR in his hand crashed through the roof landing on one of the Nomu's beheading it with a knife. "Hey dinosaur brains catch," as the man said this he pulled a pin from a grenade and chucked it at Spinner blowing Spinner up into pieces.

"WHO ARE YOU," Tomura said clearly pissed, "call me the red hood," as the man said this he put a bullet in the other 2 Nomu's, "hey Todoroki guess what," "w-what," Shoto said standing with fear, "dabi's real name is Touya Todoroki."

Dabi and Shoto stood with widened eyes as Dabi said,"How do yo-" He was cut off by a knife to the head threw by the one and only red hood. "STOP THIS!!" Aizawa shouted. "What I'm taking down the villains now where was I," He said as he shot Toga and Twice 5 times each in the stomach.

"KUROGIRI WARP US OUT OF HERE NOW!!!!" but he turned to see a red liquid dripping from the mist that was once Kurogiri but now the yellow eyes weren't there, "DAMMIT!!!!" He yelled rushing at red hood but as he was about to use his quirk he was lying on the ground lifeless with a hole in his forehead.

2-A stood with a mixture of shock, horror and fear. "DIE VILLAIN!" Bakugo yells as he lunged at the red hood starting the fight with his typical right hook only too be judo slammed into the floor, "thats cheap coming from the one who told a kid to commit suicide," "how do you know about that," Katsuki said weakly. "I know everything about all of you, sparkles can only use his laser for 1 second without getting a stomach ach, floaty bitch throws up alot when overusing her quirk, pikachu fries his brain when going over his limit, bird brains is weak in the light and 3d printer needs to eat alot to create stuff." Everyone flinched at the information this man knew. "I also no about four eyes and your mistreatment of deku gotta say not impressed."

"Oh well look at the time I killed all of the villains except for pomeranian and the one who tried to kill stain so I'll take my leave." He shot a grapple at the roof and started going up, " oh yeah alien queen the kid wanted everyone too smile so grant him his wish.

Aizawa piped up, "13 call the police and tell them about this red hood character," "Already on it." Bakugo got up and walked over to the others while Mina was cotemplating what the hood just said. Todoroki was confused, sad and relieved all at the same time. He had just lost his brother again what should he do with the information? "How did he know so much about us," Sato said with a look of disbelieve," "He seemed to have no interest in harming any of us so he may not be a threat but are guard should still be up," Yaoyorozu said. "Yes the whole class said in unison."

Meanwhile on a near by roof top, "well alot has changed, alot more than I thought would have."

This is the suit he wore