♭𝙈𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝘽𝙚

Camilo laid in his bed, eyes looking toward the ceiling. Who is she? He wondered, referring to the h/c girl that had basically saved him earlier that day. He replayed the flashback over and over in his mind, not wanting to forget her. 

 "Camilo, go and entertain the children. We all have something to do here," Camilo's abuela scolded him. Camilo leaped up from his seat and walked to the town. Encanto. A beautiful place indeed, but it was a bit chaotic after the incident that had happened just a few weeks before. Camilo was lost in thought, replaying the image of his Casita tearing down, His gift gone, he was pretty much useless then. He hadn't realized but he was walking straight into a wall. He was about to go boom! when he felt a barrier separating him and the wall he was about to bum into. He lifted his pointer finger and touched the barrier, investigating a bit. He heard a sudden chuckle. Camilo turned around to see who or what the sound came from. 

Camilo's eyes widened when he saw a girl around his age standing in front of him. Her e/c orbs glinted with mischief, along with amusement. "You were about to crash into that wall," She explained. "How did you do that?" Camilo questioned, his voice had a hint of confusion. "D-do what?" The H/c girl smiled nervously. "You know what I'm talking about," Camilo grunted. The girl sighed and turned to walk away. "I did nothing, must have been your imagination," The girl shrugged. She waved her hands good-bye as she walked away. 

When the h/c girl was out of sight, Camilo had forgotten about what his Abuela had strictly told him to do. He ran to his Casita, give it a brief pat, and ran into his room. He shut the door and hopped onto his bed. His mind was racing with thoughts. 'Who was she,' and 'Does she have a gift,' raced through his head. He felt his heart thumping against his chest and put a hand to where his heart was placed. He wondered is Dolores, his sister, could hear his heavy breaths. 

"What is this feeling?" Camilo whispered as he snapped out of the flashback. "That my brother, is called 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 ღ" Dolores said outside of her younger brother's door. "Dolores!" Camilo jumped at the sudden sound from his sister. "Abuela says to come and greet the new family in town," Dolores squeaked. Camilo shook his head and scooted off his bed. He looked into one of many mirrors that were placed in his room. 

Camilo lifted a chunk of his hair and moved it out his hair. He sighed and dropped the chunk of hair. He opened his door and walked down the stairs. "And that's my Primo Camilo," Camilo head his cousin, Mirabel, chuckle. "Wow, that's quite a big family you have hear," Camilo heard a familiar voice chuckle slightly. 

His head shot up and his green eyes caught the e/c orbs of the h/c girl he had met earlier that day. "Well, now that you've introduced you and your familia, we'll introduce ourselves. I'm Christin, father of Carlos, Nikolas, and (Name)," An older man smiled. "I'm Lisa, mother of Carlos, Nikolas, and (Name)," A woman beside the man, Christin, pointed to the three younger people. "I'm Carlos, The eldest sibling,," Carlos winked at Dolores. Camilo felt his blood boiling slightly and wanted to jump on the older boy, yet he held himself back. "I'm Nikolas, call me Niko if you want," A younger boy beside Carlos waved to the Madrigals. "And I'm (Name)! The youngest sibling," The h/c girl smiled.

"Yes, I've heard you all have gifts. May I ask what they are?" Camilo's Abuela said in a slight amused voice at the newcomers friendliness. "Ahh, My gift is that I can teleport," Christin lifted his thumb to his chest. "My gift is that I can Control water," Lisa pushed her husband aside. "My gift is Telepathy," Carlos smirked, his gaze landed on Camilo and his smirk fell. Carlos sent a warning glare over to the younger boy, making Camilo shiver. 

"My gift is Super speed!" Camilo's eyes broke away from Carlos' glare as he looked over to Niko. "My gift is called Image. I draw something in this Art pad," (Name) held up a f/c book,"And the book transports it to life," (Name) explained. "Well that's an interesting gift," Mirabel whispered. 

"Mind telling us how you got your miracle?" Abuela smiled. The Castillo family, (Name)'s family, looked at the Madrigals. Carlos had a small smirk planted onto his face. "Well...it's quite the story," (Name) let out a big breath. 

Okay, so I've taken a "little" liking to the Families trickster. If you know the Musical Heathers, than you'll know that each of these chapters are named after a song from the Musical. If not that's okay, a video of each song is at the top of each chapter. 

Fill-in the Blank: Earlier in the production Camilo's name was ▁▁▁▁, who was described to be funny and a great singer with a habit of telling "tall tales". He was also initially going to be Mirabel's "arch-nemesis" and more antagonistic towards her.