The sky is enormous, with hardly any clouds, the only light coming from the rising moon and millions of bright stars.

I take a step foward, and my steps leave ripples on the floor, which I later realize is an endless water surface acting as a perfect mirror.

???: Beautiful, isn't it?

I was caught of guard by this woman speaking, so I quickly turn towards the voice, and summon my weapon.

But to my suprise, I couldn't summon my weapon.

???: *Chuckles* If, your trying to summon Zencho, that won't work here.

I look at the woman who is talking.

She has long black hair with some sort of bandana in it, dark red eyes, and light skin

She has long black hair with some sort of bandana in it, dark red eyes, and light skin. She has some sort of red gauntlets on her forearms, and she's holding a skull like mask in her left arm.

She stretches out her right arm and a raven lands on it.

Y/n: *Cautiously* Who are you?

???: My name is Raven. And we're your familiars.

Y/n: Familiar? Like Ina?

Raven: If you mean Aurora's Familiar, then yes, like Ina.

The raven on her arm flies over to me, and lands on my shoulder.

Raven: Akame likes you.

Y/n: *Turns to look at it* Akame?

The raven caws in affirmation.

Raven: Yes. That's her name. She'll be your scout. She'll tell you whatever she finds.

Y/n: Wait, so, I'll be able to summon you? Like how Aurora does, or Nox, or Harumi?

Raven: Not exactly. You see, Akame is technically your familiar, so you'll be able to summon her.

Y/n: Wait, I thought you were my familiar too.

Raven: I'm you. Well, your other half, to be precise. You ever wondered how you managed to survive so long on your own? How you are able to wield a katana so well, when it would actually take years to even hold it right?

Y/n: *Embarrassed* No, I never thought about it.

I realize that the world around us has started to fade.