CH. 17 My own mind-blowing vodka (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

“Good evening, Mrs. Henderson. I am Aleksandr Vladimirovich Lebedev, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” He sounded like a perfect gentleman, stretching his hand to my mum and smiling just in the right way. I could see my mum from the corner of my eyes, she looked satisfied and she was holding a huge and Cheshire cat like smile. Hell. Alexi introduced himself formally, using also his father name, something he told me that was usual for Russians.

“It’ nice to meet you as well, Aleksandr. I am Michelle, please, come in a second.” Err, it felt like they were having some fancy talk about asking someone’s hand. It made me feel really nervous.

“Thank you, Mrs. Henderson.” He slightly nodded and then turned to me. “Travis, how are you? You ready?”

“Yeah, hell, let’s just go.” My mum was giggling and I saw well her expression. She sent a knowing grin and I face palmed mentally. Just please shut up, mum. Pretty please.

“So you are Travis’ friend.” She said, casually on the surface, but with a teasing damn purpose. I almost cursed, but bit my tongue. She looked at me clearly having fun and as to see, “I see, so this is your friend, I see.”. Hell, she knew I liked him and that he was all I wanted.

“Yes, we met just few weeks ago.” How come he didn’t seem to care at all about that? Damn composed sexy bastard.

“Well, mum, we have to pick up Jas, so, if you’ll excuse us..” I shot her a dirty look and she winked, meaning she liked Alexi. I couldn’t help to wink her back. What a pair of dofus we were sometimes.

“Ok, have fun honey and say hi to Jasper. Aleksandr, it was nice to meet you, I’ll hope to see you again.” She was sincere about that.

“Thank you Mrs. Henderson, same for me. Good evening to you as well.”

“Bye mum.” I hugged her and kissed her cheek.

Once we were outside I breathed in the chilly breeze and tried to calm down. My heart was racing at an insane speed and so was I mentally. Now I could finally take in the view of Alexi and it was a helluva view. He had a biker black leather jacket, left open that showed a grayish blue shirt tugged in, with two buttons left open for me to drool over his muscular neck and collar bone. He had a short and thin chain on the neck, never noticed before. It looked like white gold. Then he wore washed dark blue jeans, perfectly fitting his strong legs and to-die-for ass. He had a pair of stylish sneaker, that completed the look perfectly. His usual scent and cologne wrapped me and I was almost loosing it. He was a tribute to damnation, temptation, perfection and masculine beauty. Hell, better go pick up Jasper soon or I might not control myself if left alone with him.

“You look great, Travis.” He told me, with his usual one side smirk. Hell, control Travis. I winked at him, flirting, hell, couldn’t help it.

“You, too, Alexi. You are damn stunning.” Had to let it out.

We were inside his huge pickup, Jamiroquai singing in the background. He turned to me and stared.

“Do I?” His voice was seductive. Err, was he flirting back? Well, I knew he liked to tease me.

“Hmm, very much.” Fuck, I almost purred.

“Well, believe me Travis, you are way more stunning.” He was serious and that left me speechless for a few seconds.

“Spasiba, Alexi.”

“Niet za shto.” He smirked. I arched my eyebrows in question and he just shook his head.

Lucky me we reached Jasper’s house soon, because I was about to do something really stupid. My cutie ran down the stairs of his porch and jumped on me.