Kitten

Special chapter number one!

Happy 100k loves! Soo incredibly grateful for all of that I still can't believe it. (Now its already 125k crazyyyy. I thought i'd be done faster ahh but now I made itttt)

So as a celebration this is chapter one, the continuation of last part. For all the people that don't like smut, don't worry, there will be other chapters to come:)

Please remember that this is fictional!

I hope you enjoyyy

-your author <3

*TW Smut

"Let me make you feel good kitten."

Shivers ran down Minhos spine while the words echoed through his mind again. He blinked really fast a few times, wondering whether he was dreaming right now.

But then he felt Jisungs tongue in his own mouth, his knee pressing up against him. And he tried his best to keep down any noise that dared to escape from the back of his throat.

Once again Minho got drunk of the feeling from Jisungs lips against his own.

"You're so fucking pretty Min." Jisung leaned down to Minhos neck, trailing wet kisses from his jaw down to his collarbones. Then he started sucking on the skin slightly, enough to leave only small purple marks.

"Want you so bad." Minho hummed, out of control of his words. His hand found Jisungs face and he pulled him up to kiss him again, messy, desperate.

Jisung pinned both of his hands above his head, trapping him underneath him. The other hand made its way to Minhos pants, undoing the button and starting to push them down. He soon released Minhos hands, noticing one wasn't enough. Minho pulled his Shirt off and kicked down his pants, tugging at Jisungs Shirt too. "Hannie." He whispered out, unbuckling Jisungs belt while trying to return the harsh kiss Jisung was leaving on his lips.

Am I this easy to read or does he know me so well that he is able to figure out everything that I like?

He really is my other half.

Then when they were left in only boxers Minho pulled Jisung down again, his back hitting the couch.

"Wait, where are-"

"Lets go to our room Minho."

Our

Our our our.

It was driving Jisung insane, it felt like a fever dream. He gently pulled Minho up, hooking his arms underneath Minhos thighs to pick him up and carry him to their now shared bedroom. In front of the bed he let him down, and Minho made sure Soonie was outside of the room, checking once again if he was the only cat in here. Then he closed the door to the bedroom, and Jisung was already sitting comfortably on the bed.

As soon as Minho touched the soft blanket he got pulled fully on to the bed and Jisung hovered over him.

Jisung kissed down every Inch of his body, sweet and laced with love. He kissed the small surgery scar on his lower belly, every freckle and then went to his thighs. There he sucked in hickeys, darker than the ones on his neck. More painful ones. Made to last.

Minho had noticed that Jisung really liked his thighs.

"Ji stop-" Minho got interrupted by Jisung pulling his boxers off in one swift motion, continuing the kisses on his inner thighs. Then Minho almost choked on his own spit when he felt Jisungs tongue suddenly going up his entire length, lapping up the precum before pulling away again.