Heat

*TW Smut

Their lips connected and then disconnected again. Both pulling away from time to time to catch some air. The temperature in the room had risen a lot, heat radiating from both of their bodies.

"How far are you willing to go Minho?" Jisung used his name, adding seriousness to the whole situation.

Consent is key.

There was no way he would do anything to Minho without him agreeing to it first. Minho was looking up to him, chest rising up and down fast. His now red and swollen lips curled up into a smirk. Despite seeming all calm his cheeks got even more flushed than they already were.

"Is all the way an option?"

Jisung, who's hands had just now found the way underneath Minhos shirt, leaned in to give Minho a quick peck. "Are you sure love? I don't want to pressure you."

"You ask too many questions Sung." Minho wrapped his arm around Jisungs neck, pulling him down and clashing their lips together. The kiss was sloppy, they only broke it off so Jisung could pull off Minhos shirt over his head, them using every second to taste each other.

Minhos hands were already on the rim of Jisung sweatpants, fiddling around with it. Eager to pull them off. Jisung was grinning, knowing what the older implied to.

Not even a minute later they were left in their boxers. Jisung left Minhos lips, to which he got a whine. But then he continued leaving little bites on Minhos neck, down to his chest. He took some extra time with the olders nipples, carefully licking over them and biting, receiving a high pitched sigh from him. Minho melted into the touch, seeking it every time it left him. Jisung stopped at Minhos boxers and went further down to his exposed thighs. He looked up to Minho, making direct eye contact while dragging his tongue over them and sucking on the soft skin. Making sure to leave marks. Quiet moans escaped Minhos lips every time Jisung sunk his teeth softly into the skin.

Minhos fingers were tangled up in Jisungs hair, slightly pulling on it.

Then Jisung started playing with the waistband of Minhos boxers, giving the older enough time to stop him if he would want to. But he didn't. It was more than enough of a sign for Jisung to continue. He pulled them off in one go, Minho gasping at the cold air brushing over him.

He kissed up to Minhos neck again, then stared deeply into the olders eyes, smiling softly. He felt Minho tugging on his boxers aswell.

"What are you doing love?"

"Only fair if yours come off too." He struggled, but then finally managed to pull them off. Shamelessly staring down at Jisungs size. He subconsciously bit his bottom lip. Excitement and a nervous feeling made him shudder and get goosebumps.

Jisungs hands were already all over him again. His brain started to fog up, there was no room for clear thoughts anymore. Then all the warmth left him.

"Sung?"

"Wait a sec babe." Jisung opened the drawer of his nightstand, pulling out lube.

"Do you always keep-"

"Bought it when I met you." Jisung smirked, coating his fingers with the cold liquid, rubbing them against each other to warm it up a bit. Then he leaned down, gently caressing Minhos cheek.

"When we met huh?"

"Spread your legs for me kitten."

Minho couldn't respond, couldn't argue anymore, his legs automatically pushed open. The words made his heartbeat increase, harden the already prominent erection. Jisung completely crawled over him, leaving small kisses on his neck.