~1~ SUMMER

The last day of school just ended, which meant it was the first day of......

"SUMMER!" I yelled, speed walking through the halls, in search of my friends.

I spotted Bill Denbrough, Eddie Kaspbrak and, ugh, Richie Tozier, walking up ahead. I caught up with them.

"They slice the tip of his dick off." Eddie was saying.

"What the fuck are you guys talking about?" I asked, intrigued by what I heard.

"Stan." Bill replied.

Richie pretended I wasn't even there. "But then he'll have nothing left!"

"That's true." Eddie nodded.

Stanley Uris suddenly appeared behind us, placing his hands on my shoulder. "Hey guys!"

I moved a bit so that Stan could walk between me and Eddie.

Bill looked at Stan. "Hey, what happens at the Bar Mitzvah? Eddie says they slice off the tip of your d-d-d-dick off."

"Yeah," I said. "And I think the Rabbi's gonna pull down your pants, turn to the crowd and say where's the beef!?"

"I read from the Torah, I make a speech, and suddenly I become a man." Stan replied, maturely.

"I can think of funner ways to become a man." Richie said, pushing his glasses up his nose.

I rolled my eyes. "Funner isn't a proper word, you dumb fuck."

Stan nodded. "Yeah, more fun you mean."

"Fuck off Larson." Richie spat in my direction.

We passed by Henry Bowers and his gang. They were leaning against their lockers, staring us down as we avoided eye contact, walking faster.

"You think they'll sign my yearbook?" Richie joked. "They could sign it as Hey sorry for taking a hot steaming dump in your backpack last year!"

Exiting the building, we went to the garbage pins to dump our school things. We turned our backpacks upside-down and shook everything out. I watched happily as all my books, notebooks and pencils tumbled out.

"Best. Feeling. Ever." Stan grinned.

"Yeah?" Richie said. "Try tickling your pickle for the first time."

"Better yet, try punching Richie." I smirked.

Richie winced and subconsciously rubbed his cheek as the others laughed. Two weeks ago, Richie pissed me off so much.... I punched his face.

"Hey, what do you guys want to do tomorrow?" Eddie asked.

"I was planning on spending the night at your mothers." I ruffled his hair.

Richie snorted and Eddie stuck his tongue out at me.

Even though Richie and I hate each other, we're both the biggest trashmouths ever. And we're major simps for 'your mom' jokes.

"Anyways, I'm going to start my training." Richie said.

"What training?" asked Eddie.

"Streetfighter."

"That's  how you want to spend your summer?" Eddie shook his head. "Inside of an arcade?"

"Beats spending it inside of your mother. OOO." Richie and I said at the same time. Richie and I raised our hands to Stan for high-fives, but Stan grabbed them and put them down to our sides.

I felt a pair of eyes staring at me, and I looked to my left to see that Richie was looking at me.

I narrowed my eyes. "What are you looking at four-eyes?"