CH. 17 My own mind-blowing vodka (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

“Yep.” She smiled at me and waved me off, just wanting to enjoy a free and relaxing Saturday morning. She told though to say hi and hug for her Jasper.

Jasper climbed in the car and jumped on my neck, hugging me tight. He was happy to see me. Oh my, he was so damn cute and he was wearing what we had bought together and really gave him the last final touch. He looked good in fit jeans, Vans and tight plaid shirt, he had such a nice and well shaped body, that made me wonder why he didn’t have a boyfriend or at least a line of guys dying to go out with him. I mean, look at his dark chocolate child like eyes, they were adorable and damn sweet, his hazel hair had always that free-messed look style that suited him just perfectly. Jasper was a sweetheart and very considerate. Any guy would be helluva lucky to have him. Hell, why? Maybe it was because he was too shy. I’ll have to bug him on the matter.

I parked my mum’s car in our teacher parking space, not exactly caring what they would say. They could bite me, for all I cared, it would be more scarier to face my mum in the event her precious and beloved car got a scratch. That was a fucking bad situation to avoid. Believe me.

Derek just arrived and spotted him at the entrance of the ice stadium, I waved to him and he waved back, smiling like usual. There was a girl with him, but I never saw her around in school. Was she his girlfriend? Hell, she looked really pretty and hot. I didn’t know that clown had a girlfriend. She had long and wavy shining black hair, full lips and vivid black eyes. She was wearing tight jeans and UGG boots over them, with a nice and stylish black coat. Hell, she was really pretty.

“Travis man, how you doing?” Always cheering and grinning “Jasper dude, you ok?”

Jasper nodded and smiled at him, I saw they were getting along really well, but that was easy to understand. Also with River was getting better, hell, he had that allure on him and such inviting blue eyes. Hmm, but nothing like Alexi’s wild icy eyes. Oh my, getting horny early in the morning just thinking about his eyes. Good job, horn dog.

“Derek, you didn’t tell me you have a girlfriend and really beautiful, I might add.” I teased at him. The girl looked me and giggled.

“Dude, that’s my older sister, Diane.” Oh, now I see, they looked similar observing better. He turned towards her. “Didn’t I tell you he was a sexy cool guy?” I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah, you really are hot, Dee wasn’t joking.” She giggled. Hell, they really were brother and sister. “And you are so cute, oh my God.” She was referring to Jasper and he blushed like you have no idea. I snickered. Poor cutie.

“Nice to meet you, Diane. I’m Travis.” I shook her hand and smiled sensually. She sort of blushed and winked.

“Nice to meet you, Travis.” She stretched her hand to Jasper. “Nice to meet you…”

“Uhm, I’m Jasper, uhm, nice to meet you.” He shook her hand and smiled.

“Derek, you dork, why didn’t you tell me you had such sexy friends?” She slapped her brother’s arm.

“That wouldn’t change much, sis. They’re both gay.” She opened her mouth and eyed us in disbelieve and then face palmed herself.

“You guys look so… whatever. Just my luck, the best either are taken or gay.” She rolled her eyes and then jumped between me and Jasper and hugged our arms with her own. “Now, shall we go?” I decided I liked her at first. She was the older and female version of Derek, only more pretty and with beautiful glossy black hair.

We sat right on the first row, in the centre. Our team was already warming up on the ice and I tried to spot Alexi, but wasn’t easy. They all had those huge uniforms and helmets, that made it difficult. I observed better and saw one of them skating at a crazy speed, swinging his stick like a madman and then shot a ferocious goal. He refocused and turned back immediately to exchange passes with another one, skating almost at the same insane speed. It was breath taking to watch, they seemed to fly on the ice, it made my blood boil faster, such a power, such a force, such wild swings. I swallowed hard and hell, I knew it at once, that was Alexi.