Chapter 11

For the rest of the ride we listened to the music in silence and it was relaxing until I saw where we were going. I tensed up immediately and started to worry. Don't get me wrong I love my uncle Bobby, but how could I forget what happened? Exactly, I can't. So now every time we go to his house my anxiety gets the best of me. I can see how sorry he is and I know he didn't mean it but I'm just so afraid. We pulled into the driveway and I got gum out of my purse to help calm my nerves. "Are you okay baby girl?" He said looking as worried as I felt. "Yep, just peachy
" I said as quickly as possible. We walked up to the door and he went inside. "Hey Bobby, we're here." He went into the kitchen with me behind him using him as a shield. "Woah, you didn't have to make dinner." My dad said eyeing the pie. "Shut up and eat ya idjits I know I didn't have to but I wanted to." My dad sat down and started eating while I just stood there violently chewing my gum. "Are you going to eat?" They asked at the same time. That was creepy. "Um yeah, just a second." I went to throw my gum out. When I came back I found that Cas and uncle Sammy were here too and that the only seat left at the table was... crap, next to uncle Bobby. I started to get really nervous and bit down hard on the gum which was now in the garbage. "Ow that hurt." I said rubbing my jaw. My uncle Sammy, seeing how nervous I was stood up and ushered me outside to talk. "Just a second." He told everyone. We walked over to the impala and I sat down on the hood. "What's wrong?" He asked even though he knew what was wrong, and why I now have anxiety about being in that house. "You know why. I just can't be in that house without shaking, and I hate that I can't stop shaking!" I said sadly. "Well, how about I go back in and tell them your not feeling good and I bring you out some food so you don't have to go back in, okay?" "Thanks uncle Sammy." "No problem kiddo." He went back inside while I waited patiently on the hood of the impala. I was mentally reviewing the incident when I heard people talking. I figured it was just my family, but I listened more closely and realized they were both female voices. I walked around outside a little bit trying to find who was talking when something fell and scared me. I jumped and ran back to the impala. When I looked back I found that there was an angel blade on the ground. "Huh, maybe this whole angel thing will come in handy after all." I picked up the angel blade and walked back and sat on the hood, forgetting the reason I was scared in the first place when I heard whispering. As I turned to see who it was, I was hit on the back of my head with something and blacked out.

Hey guys, hope you like the book so far! I promise you will find out what the incident is and why she's scared of the house and stuff really soon.