"Im glad we can here", says Ashley.

"Me too", James respond.

When they reach their destination, the elevator stopped and open. James showed Ashley where they were gonna be working. After Ashley, went to Cat Grant office, but she seen her talking to someone. So she just looked around.

"Are you lost?", asked a stranger.

Ashley does her nervous laugh.

"No. No. I swear Im not. Im just waiting to talk to Cat Grant", Ashley motions Grants office.

"Oh. Yeah she speaking to her assistant right now. Just so you know, she is kinda mean, to some people. And don't get mad when she pronounces your name wrong".

Ashley walks over to the stranger at the computer. "Ashley", she says as she holds out her hand.

"Winn. Winn Shott", he says as he stands and shakes her hands.

Ashley starts to blush but quickly looks away so he doesn't notice. "So what do you, Winn", she asked. "Programmer". "Ah, so code and stuff", Ashley jokes. "Yea and stuff. What about you", asked Winn.

"Im a photographer. I left the Daily Planet to expand my career and I guess coming here was the next best thing", Ashley said.

Suddenly, a figure walks past Ashley which causes her to look into Cat Grants office. "I should go, but I hope we can talk again. Winn". "Yeah, yeah. Ashley", Winn said as he blushes and sits back down in his chair.

Ashley walk in feeling nervous, but knows not to show it. Cat motions Ashley to sit down, and she did.

"I am glad that you chose to work with us Ashley. I am a big fan of you and James", Cat says. "Thank you. I am glad to be working here. You are an inspiration. So I'm glad you are giving us - me this opportunity. I won't disappointed", Ashley said.

"Thank you for talking with me", Cat says. "Your welcome". Ashley gets up from her seat and starts walking out the office. "Oh Ashley", yelled Cat. "Yes Ms. Grant", Ashley says as she turns around. "Can you tell me assistant to hurry along, please. She's getting some picture from James". "Yes, I will let her know". Ashley walks out the office and goes to Winn. "I think she likes me".

She smiles and walk away. And head towards her and James workspace. As Ashley opens she begins to talk. "I think Cat likes me". The Cat assistant turns around facing Ashley. "Kara?". "Ashley?".

"You work here", asked Kara. "Yea. I just started today. It's nice to see you Kara. Been a while", says Ashley. "Yeah. Yeah it has", Kara says.

It began to get a little awkward. Not only was the the two twins feeling awkward, so was James. "I've heard a lot about you Kara. Yeah, Ashley told me about you guys growing up, and stuff", James said trying to make it feel less awkward. "She did? I am glad. I hope we can talk soon, Ash", says Kara. It's been a while since, Kara called her that, and it made Ashley feel good. "Of course. Oh and before I forget, Ms. Grant wanted me to tell you that she says hurry up with the pictures", Ashley says.

Kara grabs the pictures from James and heads out. Once Kara left, Ashley did a big exhale. "That's was good right. I mean it wasn't to awkward, right?", asked Ashley. James then laugh agreeing with her.
    ......
Ashley and James was at home eating dinner in the living room, when the news came on about an airplane loosing altitude. Shortly after, there was news about a flying woman saving the plane and the passengers. Ashley eyes went wide. "Oh my god. Kara? What the hell", Ashley yelled. Ashley then got up from the floor and put her coat on. "Where are you going", asked James. "To talk to my sister".