[Mitsuya x Reader - Playdate]

(Reader is male)

You and Mitsuya have known each other since the start of the Toman. You to are the bestest of friends and are constantly hanging out with each other, sometimes Hakkai is with you two but it's mostly just you and him. There's just, one problem. You sorta, kinda have a crush on him.

Mitsuya is probably the most comforting and lovable person to be around but you were just so scared of telling him how you feel thinking that he wouldn't love you back, or maybe even hating you.

You had the courage to finally tell him one day, scared shitless but brave and confident. You were the only boy in Toman to speak out about your sexuality, though it was only with the main leaders. Mitsuya knew, just didn't talk much about it not wanting to stray too far into deep waters.

Today was the day you'd tell Mitsuya how much you truly love him. You had a play date to go to with him and his two little sisters, Luna and Mana, this was a regular occurrence for the four of you so you knew it was a perfect day to do this.

You've gotten ready and we're now waiting for Mitsuya at your apartment. After about five
Minutes the doorbell rang, you got up and sure enough the pretty boy was right there. Mitsuya is shorter than you so he had to look up to smile at you. Your heart was beating a million beats per second because of how just adorable he looked.

You were so scared and so many thoughts were running through your mind you just kinda stuttered between your words as you 4 walked to the park. Once at the park you sat down beside Mitsuya and watched Luna and Mana run around playing with each other.

You knew if you were ever going to tell Mitsuya how you felt it had to be now at this moment. You turned to look at Mitsuya and sucked in a breath, "Uh Mitsuya could I talk to you, it's uh, really important..".

Mitsuya was in interested and allowed you to say what you were going to say.

"So ever since we met, I sorta... okay look, I don't know how to say this because I'm terrified and I feel like I'm about to cry but please just listen to me and don't judge me for this and it's fine if you don't feel the same and I'm so sorry, but I love you." You say there with teary eyes while Mitsuya sat there in pure shock.

Mitsuya got up, not saying a word to you before looking at you, and hugging you.

"I love you too Y/n, please don't cry, I can't stand seeing the people I love cry."

You've never felt happier than this moment you just couldn't help but cry a bit. After calming down  you too looked at each other with the most love in your eyes.

You two decided to join in with Luna and Mana and play all together until the sun went down and you all had to go home. You're place was near Mitsuya's house so you could just walk home and be safe. You stayed an extra five minutes to talk with Mitsuya about earlier.

Luna and Mana were asleep so you didn't have to worry about being caught. "So like, are we a thing or would we take this slow or..?" You asked not wanting to be so straightforward, "Whatever you are comfortable with we can do Y/n." Mitsuya replied with. You really did love this boy. "Maybe we should take it slow." You told him while smiling at him.

You decided it was definitely time to go home so you were about to open the door when Mitsuya grabbed your arm, you looked back to see him in a sort of shy state. Confused, you bent down a bit to see his face when he grabbed yours and gave you the most warmest and softest kiss. You definitely weren't complaining since you loved it just a bit shocked.

When you two were done you little make out session you told him you had to go but that you'll be back tomorrow.

Both of you two were so happy that you met each other, you're so happy that this play date happened.

~The End~

Hey! See Mushy's back!
I hope you guys enjoyed this it's a little vanilla sweet Valentine's Day story mood thingy so I hope you enjoy this.
Now hear me out. Idk how you guys feel about smexy stuff but like just tell me how you feel about it okey?
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this!

Word count: 791