Be Mine💏

Javi Garcia never knew what it was like to like someone, let alone to love someone that isn't family. He has feelings for Amelia Jones, and wanted to tell her, but there was one problem.

Ollie Akana.

He'd seen them together, either bickering with each other, or doing what looked like they were flirting. He remembered the time when Zayto had told him and Aiyon about the time he had pretended to be Amelia's boyfriend, and had called her honeymuffin. Just thinking about what Ollie must have said to her that day made his stomach churn.

Then he snapped out of his thoughts as someone snapped their fingers in front of his face.

"Dude, I've been calling you for five minutes now!" Drew complained. Then he squinted his eyes at the dark haired boy. "What were you thinking about?"

Javi looked around the room, only to see Michael, Sergio and Brady looking on with interest. Brady then leaned forward, before saying:

"I bet he's thinking about Amelia" He said, causing the others to laugh while Javi looked embarrassed.

"Ugh, I AM thinking about her!" Javi groaned in frustration.

"Finally, he admits it!" Sergio yelled, throwing his hands in the air.

"All I want to do is ask her to be my Valentine, but I'm too afraid too" He scratched the back of his neck. "I'm not exactly good with words.. "

That was a true fact, Javi was never good with expressing himself. If anything his music spoke louder than his words.

"So? Just sing to her" Sergio suggested. Michael rolled his eyes.

"You DO realize that we're gonna perform soon, right?" Sergio fell silent as Michael commented on it. "Dumbass"

"Aren't we performing love songs tonight?" Drew asked in confusion. Sergio just groaned.

"Then just dedicate a song to her, doofus!" Sergio said smacking Michael upside the head.

"Which song would THAT be?" Javi asked them. They told him exactly the song he was supposed to dedicate to Amelia, and he smiled, 'cause the song was perfect.

...................................................

The In Real Life boys performed some of their best hits to the roaring crowd in the stadium. The Rangers (in their civilian form) were standing in front of the stage, cheering them on alongside some of the other VIP guests. Javi noticed how his friends were standing and immediately regretted noticing. Abby was next to Aiyon, holding his hand tightly, Zayto was next to Annie and she was hugging him tightly. Izzy and Fern were also holding hands, jumping up and down,while Amelia was right next to Ollie, with Cass beside her. It hurt him.

Badly.

As they wrapped up their song, Javi took a step forward, speaking into the mic.

"Hello Pine Ridge!" The crowds roared with excitement. "First, I wanted to thank you all for coming today, we really appreciate it. Now we all know it's Valentine's Day today, and I wanted to let you know that... This last song is dedicated to the girl I want to ask out" He looked to Amelia. "And I hope, she'll say yes"

Javi: Hey love, what you doing later?
'Cause I got a good place to take ya.
I'll be on, on my best behavior, 'cause I want you illuminating.

Drew: There's something 'bout the way your mind works.
It might be how you're looking at the world.
It's deeper than your looks and your curves.
There's something 'bout ya