Shopping w straw hats !! pt2

Start from the beginning

"Err. There will be food inside this mall but if you wants it, you need to walk together with us. Ok?"

Y/n pull her pinky finger out, and Luffy does nothing but followed the same without knowing the meaning.

"This is our pinky promise. Hehe. If you betrays me. I would be hurt"
Y/n clutches her heart with pitiful face. Making a sad look.

"H-hey this is not f-fair. You made promise without me knowing."
Luffy tries hard to deny the promised he unknowingly mades.

Well knowing Luffy personality, even if he made a promise with me. Its not like he will keep the promise? Ahh whatever.

"But Luffy, i think everyone does this in youe world, too? "
Y/n refers to the pinkie promised as she glances at everyone to agree of what she said.

Every without saying anything, they nodded their heads. Dont wanna makes a problem because of Luffy again.

"Oh noo, i dont know about that. Hm ok. I will follow your lead."
Luffy pouts with gloom face.

"Hehe thank you but dont worry, Luffy. I will treat you a lot of food and meat. That's my promise for ya"

"Yea whatever. Buy me sake or something to me too."
Zoro said without locking eyes w
y/n.

His rude tone makes Sanji and Farlan fight with him about his rudeness.

' haih... Here we go again.'
Everyone thoughts with a sigh.

" Farlan dont do that! We will attract too much attention !!"

"Yes, im sorry y/niee"
He still glares at zoro.

'People attrack to them because of their beautiful visual!'
Y

/n thoughts.

Y/n then grab Zoro and Sanji hand in each of her hand. Zoro on her right and Sanji on her left.

This makes them caught off guard. They flinched but relaxed when they realised it was y/n. Their cheeks turns pinkish.

Before they could ask anything, y/n shushed them and grip her hands around the boy's arm tightly so that they cant escape. Though they actually can.

"Ok now. Lets go inside without wasting another second!"

We all walk together through the entrance, the smell of mall and the coldness of a/c were touching my skin.

Just realised how hot today's weather are.

"Now lets go over there. We will buy women clothes first since we only have two girls here. Me, Nami and Robin will go there and please you guys dont go anywhere. I beg u."

Y/n pleaded her eyes, she knows she cant waste anymore time or else-

"Farlan, please take care of them. Zoro and Sanji please dont figh-"

"Yohohoho y/n san. Dont worry. I will look after them. But please be hurry because i might be going there to check some panties yohohoho."