NEW HASHIRA'S

RENGOKY KYOJURO
"OBANAI!!" Giyuu yelled outside his estate Obanai quilt went out "what" he said "hashira meeting" she said smiling softly. "I wonder what we will be discussing now, it's been six months sconce I saw everyone together" Giyuu said giving a lil bit of a sad tone at the end "it's fine you know I bet kanae is proud of you" Obanai trying to comfort his older sister "pfft I know"  "race you there" Giyuu said running " wait a minute it's not fair you started first" Obanai would never show this part to others. Once they arrived they saw uzui "oh hello Tengen" "hmm hello to you to my good friend" once everyone came there was some one familiar to Shinjiro he had the same blond hair with red tips and gouges golden eyes. He approached them to the meeting room he sat next to Giyuu -he looks more hands some upfront- Giyuu thought, cheeks slightly red. Once the master came "I'm glad to see you in good shape master and hope you will always be in good health" Giyuu said calmly and softly giving a smile Rengoku turned to her when she was say that his face dusted a pink shade on his cheeks. "I am glad to be and hope you all will be in good shape" today we have a new hashira Rengoku Kyojuro I hope you make him feel welcome" and then they discussed other stuff.

SHINOBU KOCHO
While Obanai and Giyuu were on their way to the meeting it's been six months sconce Rengoku became a hashira now they were having a hashira meeting. Over there Giyuu saw some one similar "oh kocho what are you doing here" she said to a girl with black and purple toned hair tied in a bun with a butterfly hairpin "oh I was sent here by my crow" she said while smiling but deep down she was really nervous to be infront off al the hashira. Giyuu knows this young girl because she ussaly vista the butterfly estate to help.  After everyone came the master showed up "I'm glad to see you in good health master and hope you will always be in good health" "you to Sanemi, I want everyone to meet shinobu kocho she is our new pillar the insect pillar" "we will make sure to make her feel welcome" Giyuu said breaking the silence shinobu was really great full she felt really uncomfortable and nervous in that silence.

MITSURI KANROJI
It wasn't a few months ago when Rengoku introduced Mitsuri Kanroji as his tugkio now she was a pillar "that's amazing you became a pillar mitsuri-Chan" Giyuu was walking with mitsuri after the meeting Senami was with them well he didn't want to but was forced by Giyuu "thank you" mitsuri said almost shouting but controlled herself "I really like you hair it beautiful" "you think so" mitsuri said happy " I think it looks like a pink watermelon" "Sanemi" "I'm really sorry about him" "oh no it's fine".

MUCHIRO TOKITO
There was this new pillar he seemed young about 14 years old his hair was black to a teal colour really pretty giyuu and this boy called muichiro tokito got along nicely even though he would forget things easily.

(I TRIED TO MAKE THIS LONGER but was doing it at 4:00 am so that's why but I hope you enjoyed it)