GIYUU'S BACKSTORY

It was a sunny day outside but It all changed when pepa madrigal could be heard screaming she was giving birth a a child Obanai madrigal "calm down pepa" "I can't mama".
"He looks beautiful" peps said "that right" her husband Felix said. Meanwhile a four year old girl was staring in the room. She quickly went away as abuela was coming out she didn't want to be seen by her it's not like she would anything except lecture her she definitely didn't want that. Tomorrow was her birthday also her gift ceremony she was excited.

As she was walking up the stairs she could feel her heart beat faster she was scared she might not get a gift "Giyuu madrigal do you swear to use your gifts by helping this town" "I do" the five year old girl said, she touched the candle and right after the door knob a rainbow suddenly appears on top of her head
"She has the same gift as you" Felix said to his wife that was smiling just then everyone was cheering and she held her ears it was too loud, everyone was taken back by her holding her ear "two gifts? We have two gifts" abuela said with enthusiasm suddenly a flower grew out of Giyuu's hand "another one, Giyuu madrigal you are on fascinating kid" after the day of the ceremony the madrigals we're having breakfast " now that we know what Giyuu's gifts are and he should control them you can go" but no one payed attention to her so she controlled them her self after a year her family finally recognized her " Giyuu could you take care of your brother" her father told her "of course" I have to do something in the town I won't be long" her parents were amazing to her she loved obanai with her whole heart well maybe not all she still had room for the others she was having fun finally. The only downside was her grandma she was really strict and wanted Giyuu to be the perfect daughter, granddaughter, sibling,and cousins she just wanted her to be perfect, of course Giyuu did as she was told she didn't want to be treated as an invisible person again. So she continued to be perfect even if she didn't like it. Her younger brother obanai got older when he got his gift Giyuu was happy, he didn't have to bottle up his emotions and wasn't being treated as an outcast by the family. One day Giyuu got shocking new "you have to got to the military to be a soldier" ok was all she said she couldn't back down even if she was scared. So from the age 10 she started training she would write letters to her parents and sibling all the time that she was doing great. It all went downhill when she was 11 she was at war I mean what did she expect to happen she took it all in I did t matter right now, what mattered is that she had to finish these guys off and help her commander. Gunshots were heard her commander was losing his pulse "it to late I can't save him now" suddenly it hit her u have to
Keep moving just like commander said. After the war which took about a month to stop she was finally able to go home she was exited to meet her parents and Obanai. But to her shock she came home to something eating her parents most of the madrigals were dead already. Obanai was at the clostet hiding shaking in fear the remain was blue to hurt him beat his mouth making him looking like a snake he covers the scar with his hands silently crying after some hits Giyuu was able to kill the demon by grabbing a knife from the kitchen and slicing his head of by instinct. She opened the closet for Obanai to Jump on her. "It's fine we will get out of here" before realizing it Obanai was asleep Giyuu put some important stuff in her bag like food and clothes and took Obanai with her in the forest she put him down fort a sleeping break. She would feed her brother whenever he was hungry she barely got any but her brothers survival is more important to her now. One day a hunter found her and her brother in the floor he took them to his friend urodaki there Giyuu made a deal with him if he let her and his brother stay he would train under him but there was some one else they they got along nicely. It was pretty easy to train sconce she already had to expand her stamina and have amazingly high speed for the military. Final selection went by smoothly she killed half the demons on the mountain unfortunately we friend didn't make it she was devastated but didn't show it as she didn't want to endanger people by her gift. After her first mission she was blue to become a hashira since she beat lower moon one. She was the youngest hashira ever known. But since she was the only pillar there to be since the others died. She felt lonely but that wasn't a problem she had her brother and that all matters. "CAW CAW THERE IS A MEETING FOR YOU" "I will be there" as she was finishing bandaging a patient. She was going she noticed some one with yellow hair with red tips that was maybe going where she was he looked rather lost "umm hey do you need directions" "oh thank you I need to go to the masters estate but I came see to find it my crow flew before I could ask him" "well lucky for you I'm heading there right now" once they arrived the master was there waiting " sorry master I was helping this man here I'm sorry I'm late" "it fine" "it's good to see you well and healthy" she said softly smiling "thank you today I wanted you to meet our new pillar he's right next to you" she turned her head " hi my name is Shinjiro Rengoku nice to meet you" nice to meet you two" it's been a couple of year and new pillars were coming in Giyuu was really happy to have a girl as a pillar so she wasn't the only girl. Right after Shinjiro it was Gyomei then Uzi and Kanae. Shinjiro was looking for a tsugiko giyuu offered her brother so he took it Obanai was quit a fast learner. He soon became a pillar, Giyuu was really proud of her little brother. Today there was another pillar joing us after Shinjiro retired after his wife passed away. He had shiny white hair scars around his face no one really got bother by them I mean everyone of them had scares no matter the reason, true he was good looking but his attitude wasn't the best. He was really mean to master it really pissed most of the pillars including Giyuu but once the pillar meeting Giyuu went home I had to get ready for the mission with that boy "i think his name was shinazugawa" Giyuu thought. Giyuu got know shinazugawa more they become good friends but no one could beat Uzi they we're inseparable.