-... Are you finished ?
I said with a bored tone.

- First, my problems are none of your business, we are talking of the enterprise and you bring outside problems ? That's not the topic here Brandon. Secondly, my employees are working just fine, in fact, I noticed in the register that my employees are working harder than every other year. And finally,...

I looked at the president who didn't sayed a word since my entrance.

-... Cursing in a place meant for children isn't what I call a good idea.

The vice-president was red and almost shaking.

"... GET OUT ! I SAID-"
"Brandon, Jason is right." The president looked at me with a small smile.

"... It's always refreshing to have young people at the reunion, welcome to this one. Take a seat."
- Yes, thank you sir.

And that was only the beginning of his operations to save Sun and Moon. Little did I know, I would actually "win" this reunion, the president promised 3 things.

First, the animatronics would get separated since being in one body make them have a dangerous attitude towards the childrens.
Secondly, some of their designs are gonna change like their mouth and add a way to open their stomach, leaving a small space empty.

"... Why would we add a space in their stomach ?"
- I often find Sun in the morning, picking at his wire in his stomach, maybe moving them in his chest would stop him from doing it.

Someone that Jason didn't know started to laugh.
"Picking at his wire ? Haha ! Is it like picking at your nails but for animatronics ? What, is he like, a child animatronics ?"
-...

Jason started himself to pick at his nails, he didn't have to say anything that would have been relevant.

-... He may have taken that from the childrens.
"... He evolves... no, he copied." Said the president. "But you're wrong Jason, he doesn't look and tries to act like the childrens..."

I continued to pick at my nails, I was feeling nervous, but I know that my face isn't showing any emotions.

"... There is someone in particular"
- Who ?
"We don't know" Said the manager of the engineers. "But we know that all of these types of details weren't made to be in their personalities. Plus, this person isn't just impacting Sun, Moon personality also is... Well... different"
-... Weird...

The reunion continued until very late at night, once everything was set up, people just got out of the room and got back to their house.

- Wait, sir ?
I said to the president.
"What is it ?"
-... You said you were gonna change 3 things from Sun and Moon, but you just enunciated two of them... What's the last one ?

The president's eyes widened as he walked toward me.
"... Very clever Jason. I like you."

I didn't know how to react, the president always had this... Weird aura around him. I've never been as close to him since today... But I still can tell something is of about him.

-... Thank you... ?
"... The third thing is their personalities, mostly Moon"
- You're gonna reboot him ?
"No... What I want for him is to be able to understand humans better than themselves"

He got really close to me, we've stared into each other's eyes before the president approached his lips to my ear and whisper somethings.

-...

After finishing, the president looked at me with a huge smile on his face.
"... I know it's hard Jason, you're work taking more and more space in your life, you're step-sister against it, you're worrying about not even knowing if you're more or less human than an animatronic... The winter coming... I understand that your life is hard."

I was now the one with wide eyes, why does my boss know all about me, knew things that I told to nobody... except from...

-... You talked to my psychologist, did you.

I got closer again, this time, with a fierce look in my eyes.

-... You don't know me, you don't know what I've been through, so don't pretend to know me.
"... I don't, you just seem... Oddly familiar~" I then took a step back.

-... Now if you excuse me, I have a place to be tonight, good night.
"Good night Jason."

And with that, Jason's day ended.

To be continued...

About Jason ? Well, he isn't really an OC... but he isn't totally an official character... He isn't like you think he is, or actually, is he ?

I just love him, and I maaay have put a little bit of myself in him... Just maybe. Anyway, Bubye !
Have a nice day !