Lunatic Friend

I walked backstage, still getting bad looks from everybody but I really don't care. As I was going into the diva's locker room, I was stopped by Aj Lee. "Hey you were pretty good or there." She said as I kept walking. "I get it, your one of those divas that don't like people. In case you didn't know, not very many people like me either."

"Ok, I care why?" I smirked, "I'm just sayin' maybe we would get along a little." I walked down the hall with my bags and yet I had to run into some lunatic fringe. "What is your fucking deal today! Can you watch where your going?!" He yelled, drawing all the attention towards us.

"Whatever" I walked past him bumping into his shoulder causing him to drop his bags. Dean Ambrose is kind of fun to mess with, I should keep tormenting him, just as a little mind game. I checked into the hotel and threw my bags on the floor, laying on the bed. I could get used to this.

I heard loud thumping noises from next door, so I went to check or out. I knocked on the door and to my surprise there stood a drunk Dean Ambrose. "God, you reak!" I shouted. "Do you need something?" "Actually yes, could you keep down your drunk noises down please?!"

"Can you leave now?" He asked as I went back to my room and went or for a jog. It is my first day in the WWE and I already have a target on my back. I like the sound of that, even though he is a little cute, I am gonna get in his head so bad.

I came back from my jog and went to bed. In the morning, I got a text from Aj Lee. Why would she text me? I opened her text and it said, Hey Paige I thought that you needed a friend, even though I know you don't like people. I am like you just shorter and I have a championship. We could be the greatest of friends, tormenting everybody that dares to stand in our way. Just think about it.

She was right, we could be the most dominate team. I guess it wouldn't be that bad to have a friend. I mean it's just one. I guess it could work.

Hey guys, sorry if it was short. If it sucks I'm sorry! I'm not the best of writers but I enjoy writing for you guys. Thank you if you read it, please comment what you think and as soon as I come up with something, I will make the third chapter and I promise it will be better and longer :)