克亚比族人发出了忧虑的叹息。

  而这一天的王。

  依旧没有梦见他的新娘。

  另一头的周奕擎已经抵达了虫洞附近。

  说是附近其实也相隔着800公里的距离。在不清楚虫洞附近的暗物质是否消失了之前他们不敢轻易靠近。

  一段录像被拿到了周奕擎的面前。

  这是卫星上的录像。

  录下了虫洞发生物质变化的那一瞬间画面里清晰可见巨大的星际舰对于它来说是一口就能吞进去的东西。

  周奕擎反反复复看了很多遍最后确认那的确是秦意从I7星球离开的时候驾驶的星际舰。

  周奕擎一颗心骤然沉了下去。

  他身边的人倒是语气兴奋地道上将你发现了吗它没有变形

  什么

  在过往已有的理论中虫洞内有着大量的辐射当人类进入虫洞他会立刻死去。物体也会因为巨大的能量而扭曲变形甚至是毁灭

  周奕擎的面色蓦地更沉了。

  也就是说如果秦意真的被卷入了进去那么他是没有生还可能的。

  但是周奕擎身边的人突然一个大喘气满脸兴奋地说您将图像放到最大虽然很模糊和庞大的星际舰比起来也实在不值一提。但您注意到了吗在星际舰的阴影笼罩之下这里有一艘飞船。星际舰完好无损地挤了进去。而它它有一瞬间的变形外壳甚至好像有变焦的迹象。这是为什么

  那人将录像往前翻了翻您再看这一段这是更早被卷入的人造卫星它在一瞬间化作了齑粉。为什么三个物体有着不同程度的变化

  周奕擎

  他不知道。

but he knew that, according to the other party, qin yi seemed to have become the only miracle that was unharmed.

but what happens after entering a wormhole?

if the theory of time travel holds, where will qin yi go? he can still... come back?

the man was already dancing with excitement: "you know what? tens of thousands of years ago, wormholes were just human assumptions. tens of thousands of years later, humans have finally detected wormholes. but it's just probing! after many observations, nothing was found. but it..."

he pointed to the starship piloted by qin yi in the video and said, "it will draw a brilliant turn for our times!" just figuring out why the starship is intact and where the differences between them are, maybe we'll figure out what the material inside the wormhole is... will it become a new type of more terrifying energy... the power of the empire may be taken to the next level because of it. even through it, we can reach a higher dimension! maybe the sixth dimension, the seventh dimension..."

the other party stopped talking and looked at zhou yiqing awkwardly.

not all of the generals of the empire had the patience to listen to the scientific researchers say so much.

but he still wanted to apply with a cheeky face: "can you ask the house of elders to issue funds for us to build a detection field nearby?"

when he said this, he was ready to grind hard and hard bubbles and not get results.