qin yi did not look at kong jiaxiang, he first looked at the big man and asked, "you guys are fighting?"

the big man whispered, "well, this man..."

Qin Yi remembered that Kong Jiaxiang was a pig, but the Alpha level was still quite high.

he swept around the hunk and whispered, "leave him alone, let's go first."

the big man opened his mouth, thinking he had done something wrong.

qin yi said, "maybe you can find a place to buy you a mech."

the big man was stunned, and then his eyes lit up, and the whole person boiled up.

he didn't do anything wrong!

he was willing to sacrifice all his strength for his excellency qin yi!

In the eyes of the big man, Qin Yi had already transcended Omega's identity.

kong jiaxiang squeezed a voice out of his throat: "where did you get so much money?"

even he didn't realize it, and his tone became much softer.

qin yi: "shut up your ass."

kong jiaxiang: "..."

qin yi pressed a controller at hand.

at this time, a spaceship flew down the orbit of the starship and landed on the ground.

qin yi sat in with a large hunk and quickly steered the spaceship towards the front.

can he even drive a spaceship?

no, no, it must have been the big guy who opened it.

what about starships? is it also a big one? that big guy looks so poor...

kong jiaxiang grabbed his hair and fell into extreme confusion and constant self-denial.

the spaceship flew into the air.

qin yi saw clearly the scene in front of him.

this is perhaps the prettiest galaxy in the universe, and it seems to have plucked stars from space into the atmosphere.

all around were dots of light, and countless silver threads connected them.

in the distant direction, you can faintly see the city-state with towering buildings.

qin yi locked his direction and immediately flew towards that side.

the drive took an hour.

the city-state in front of you is the architectural style of the ancient earth period, and there is even a wide moat dug out of the city.

the soldiers in iron armor at the gates of the city-state suddenly raised their □□ in their hands.

□□ sharp section aimed at their ship.

the tip of the gun seemed to flash a flash of electromagnetic light.

"come to the great city-state of pali, please get off the ship at once!" walk into town! the soldier shouted.

qin yi had never heard of this place, but the language was the same.

there is no need to start a conflict in an unfamiliar environment and with indigenous people.

just as qin yi was preparing to get off the spaceship with a big man, a small general with armor suddenly stepped out from his head to his feet, taller and looked of a higher rank.

the young general slapped the soldier: "shut up! are you stupid?

the young general looked up, "your excellency, you are a distinguished guest of the city-state of pali, and you will have the right to enter the city-state by flying a spaceship.