以免秦意阁下再被追上。

  孔嘉翔

  他震惊地望着大块头又怒又笑道你怎么杀我

  话音未落。

  大块头就朝他的机甲扑了上去。

  他抽出了能量剑。

  竟然就这样和机甲硬刚了起来。

  孔嘉翔毕竟还在上学缺乏实战经验。而大块头却是摸爬滚打过来的。

  双方这样一抵。

  孔嘉翔驾驶着机甲居然还真拿大块头没办法。

  一时间蓝色的能量逸散。

  锋锐的光影交错。

  轰隆声不绝。

  孔嘉翔有伤在身。

coupled with driving a mech, it originally consumes mental and mental energy.

when he took a worm-shaped robot in his pocket and slowly walked out, he saw kong jiaxiang driving the mech and falling heavily.

qin yi:?

kong jiaxiang pushed open the mech hatch and slid out of it, clutching his lightsaber in his hand.

the big man stood up covered in blood, and the energy sword in his hand shone a little weaker, but he didn't care, only staring at kong jiaxiang deadly, with a posture of fighting with his life.

kong jiaxiang secretly scolded a dirty word.

there is also some trepidation in the heart.

his father had told him before that yokozuna was afraid of death... this kind of person cannot be easily provoked.

but at this moment, the hunk's taut figure suddenly relaxed a little, and he even raised his hand to wipe the blood from his face.

kong jiaxiang heard him turn his head and whispered, "your excellency."

who's standing there?

except for qin yi, there was no one else.

this big man is actually qin yi's... servant?!

he actually called qin meaning "your excellency"!

in this short day, kong jiaxiang repeatedly encountered shock, shock, and shock.

he found that qin yi had not changed except for rong, and the others seemed to have completely changed into what he did not understand.

even as if... it seemed that after qin yi left pan da xing, he completely threw off all the people on pan da xing and instead came into contact with another unattainable level.

since then, the mech and starship have all appeared at qin yi's side.

He also possessed an Alpha minion.

kong jiaxiang really stood there.

a wave of trepidation rose irrepressibly in his heart.

What he had in mind was... Qin Yi, be a lover on it. He'll have a more matching Omega.

Later, he thought, Admiral Zhou would not necessarily like Qin Yi, everyone knew how many years General Zhou had been single, and he had never been interested in Omega. At this time, he went to comfort Qin Yi, and Qin Yi would still be his.

and then later... that's it.

he realized that everything he had seemed to be worthless to qin yi.

What the Alphas on Panda star talk about getting married, having children, what lovers... In front of such a behemoth, they all became low.