Valentine's Day Special

Start from the beginning

"SHUT UP YOU HAG!"

With a sigh I reentered the house, finishing up my teeth brushing before rushing to open the mysterious black bag. I stared at it's content in awe, the suit was even better than I originally imagined it.

She did a damn good job, I'll give her that.

Per usual, the picture isn't mine, I found it on Pinterest. Feel free to use a different one if this one doesn't cut it!

I quickly, but carefully, I got dressed, spending almost ten minutes in front of the mirror, awing at how I looked

"I can't wait to see the look on his face when he opens his gift."

I cuckled as I pulled a large white box with a neat, silky red ribbon from underneath my bed. Glancing at the watch again, I took a calming deep breath, sorting and collecting my thoughts before taking a confident step towards the door.

This will finally be our night!

After a few missed turns, my uber driver finally pulled up before the fancy restaurant. Immediately, I noticed many familiar faces, sitting with their dates and talking over their drinks. I saw a flash of green, before a short figure stepped out to greet me. Midoriya hugged me tightly, going over my outfit with wide eyes.

"Wooooow, you look so fancy!"

I returned his hug, thanking him for the compliment.

"It suits you well..."

I heard a deep, eternally annoyed, voice from the door. I scratched my neck nervously.

"Thanks Bakugou, you clean up well too!"

Honestly, the black and crimson combination always fit him well. Slowly the rest of Todorokis classmates greeted me before we all entered. They led me to their table, immersing in small talk. I tried my best to smile and answer their questions, but my eyes flickered to the empty chair besides me. Iida noticed the movement of my (E/C) orbs, laying his hand gently on my shoulder.

"I'm sure he'll be here soon. Why don't we order while we wait."

The rest of the gang agreed, the conversation moved on, and just as the food arrived a few people stood up in the far end of the hall, addressing everyone. From Kirishimas remarks I figured they were the principal and No.1 hero All Might. Even tho I wanted to pay attention to their speeches, I constantly pondered about where my boyfriend was, and my eyes once again fell on the empty seat next to me.

More time passed, I sipped my drink, watching the chuckling couples twirl around the dance floor. Everyone had sweet, carefree smiles as they gazed lovingly at their dance partners, even Bakugou! I sighed, the waltz ended and, I'll be honest, I was disappointed. We even attended some overly energetic dance instructor just to nail this and here I was, hugging a glass, alone in the corner of a fancy restaurant. I snickered at the irony, watching the door in hopes of his arrival, futilely, as I later realized.