Chapter 11: The Wrath of Hades

"Pl-please! Stop!" I sobbed as hades finished untying the last string to my corset.

"You had your chance love, this will happen!" He hissed and ripped off my corset, exposing my chest to him.

I cried for him to stop, I sobbed, I even begged but he wouldn't listen. A part of me wanted this, a very small part but the rest of me didn't. I didn't want to lose my virginity like this! To be raped by your so called 'mate'. Mates wouldn't do this! Would they?

"No they wouldn't Lorna but you forced my hand" Hades said solemnly. Asshole, if he's feeling bad than stop!

My first time I wanted it to be special, loving and gentle. Right now I'm being rough handled by someone I do not love and now probably never will.

Why is he so determined on this? Why can't he wait till I'm ready?

"Because this needs to happen NOW Lorna!" He almost yelled and finished ripping off my clothes. Without warning he plunged into me and broke my barrier. The pain was so much I couldn't even scream, I chocked on a sob.

I cried and sobbed, trying to push his body off of me. "Dear gods stop!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. This was not pleasurable at all, my body was being rough handled, crushed under his weight and he doesn't even care.

Thrust after thrust my body became weaker and weaker until he came and collapsed on me, effectively cutting off my air flow but I didn't care. I was numb, I had no feel. My tears rolled down my face silently as I looked into his eyes.

His face was blank, no emotion was held. His eyes were black pits and his aura became darker, almost void less.

I seethed up at him, I could feel my eyes grow darker and a strange feeling spring in the pit of my stomach.

I silently got of me and to the other side of the bed. My began to put his pants on and got off the bed.

With his back still towards me he said "I'm sorry, but it had to happen" he said with dominance and quietly walked over to the door and left.

I just layer there after he was gone for I don't know how long. I didn't feel anything anymore. My body was numb my heart was numb and all I could think of was 'I was just raped' by the man who was supposed to love me.

A few more moments passed until I got up. My muscles protested when I tried to stretch and my ached with the movement.

Pulling the sheets with me I wrapped my body in then and quietly walked over to the balcony like a zombie.

Looking out I could see the land of the underworld. From the forest of suicides to the lake of murderers. But taking a second look I noticed that there was something that was off. I couldn't quite pinpoint it until I saw the blue see was once again tar.

That asshole brought death back!

Marching back into the room I stormed passed the bed and walked passed a floor length mirror. I turned just as I was walking by and stopped.

I slowly walked closer and gasped. My skin was deathly pale, my lips were almost purple and my eyes were no longer icy blue but pitch black.

The hell happened to me!

Slowly I brought my pale bony fingers up to my hollow cheek. Grazing my fingers along my skin I was taken back on how cold I was.

What is going on!?

I turned away from the mirror just as I heard the door open and then I blacked out.

***

Mystery POV

"Sir! Sir!" Athos yelled as he was running into his masters chambers. He busted through the door and immediately turn around once he saw his master in bed with a women.

"What is it Athos?" His master asked in a bored tone.

"Sir it has happened. Hades has mated the women...it is done..."he said sadly.

Athos's master shot out of bed like lightening and in a flash had him pinned against the wall by his neck.

"What do you mean it's done? He was not supposed to take her until she pledged her love for him!" His master hissed in Athos face.

"H-he raped her, Sir" he said timidly.

Athos masters face became dark and his powerful aura grew.

"He has defiled the laws of our people then and he has committed the greatest of crimes. Prepare the men...we're going to war!".

***