When It All Begins

Okay Everyone This Is My First Story So Please No Bad Comments And Hope You Enjoy..! Please Dont Judge My Writing And Stuff.. :/

Dominique A.K.A Nique

Im 18 A Proud Hispanic And Black Im Light Skinned Long Hair Thats Down My Back.I Live In Miami With My Cousin Aronise She's 22.Yes Im Taken If Your Wondering His Name Is Antwan But We Call Him Lil Twan.I Love My Baby WIth All My Heart.We Been Together For 9 Months Now, Both GoesTo Central High School.My Mom And Dad Moved Me When They Found Out I Was Depressed Over The Fact That My Grandpa Died .Can't Wait Till School Is Over.It's One Person That I Miss The Most Is My Sister Tanisha.She's Been In Prison Since I Was 9 She Was Trying To Protect Our Family And Killed Someone Can't Wait Till She Gets Out.She Was In A Abusive Relationship With This Guy Name Romeo She Would Always Tell Me But She Was Afraid Of Telling Other People He Threaten Her That If She Told Any One He Would Kill Her My Sister Shot Him Thats Why Shes In There No One Knows She Did It Though.

Antwan A.K.A Lil Twan

Im 19 Proud Puerto Rican Im Light Skinned Low Boy.I Live In Miami With My Cousin DaQuan He's 23.Yes Im Taken If You Ladys Asking Her Name Is Dominique Love My Baby Girl WIth All My Heart I'll Do Anything For Her And My Family. I Had To Move With My Cousin DaQuan Because I Started Doing Bad Things My Brother Did And My Parents Thought I Was Going To End Up In Jail Like Him.I Miss My Brother Antonio He Was In Jail For Saving His Life Because He Use To Be In This Gang With His Homeboy Name Romeo He Was Always With Him And The Gang Until On Day Romeo Started Messing With This Girl Started Getting Abusive And Things To Her He Threatned To Kill Her But She Killed Him Before He Killed Her. My Brotherd Went After The Person Who Did It But He Got The Wrong Person But I Think He'll Find Out When He Gets Out.