✨I love you, always forever✨ (~SidNeet)

Mulai dari awal

***

They all were waiting for Siddharth to arrive when a doorbell is heard. They all run towards the gate and open it.

A guy, let's repeat, a fit and handsome guy dressed in grey pants, a sky blue Tee and a blue overcoat stood there and smiled at the 3 people waiting for him. "Guys, andar toh aane do!"

They all turned and went inside. Sid went and hugged Vibha aunty tightly. "How are you mom?" He said kissing her forehead. "Missed you baccha!" Vibha aunty kissed his forehead. "Dada! Nushki!" They group hugged. "Yaar yeh kaise ho gya! Tu itna patla?" Abhishek was already confused. "Siddharth, maine itna saara khaana banaya tha tere liye, aur tu aisa? Yeh kaise ho gya bhagwaan?" Anushka said acting to faint. Sid rolled his eyes, "Guys please! You underestimated me!" Anushka and Abhishek laughed and hugged him. "We missed you!" They both shouted. Siddharth chuckled and hugged both of them. "Avneet kaha hai? Yaha nahi rehti kya?" Siddharth tried finding Avneet while eating his favorite dishes.

"Hanji sir, kaisi bani hai?" Anushka asked raising her eyebrows. Siddharth smiled and took out her favorite chocolates, "It is just awesome! Itni acchi ki you deserve this chocolate." Anushka took the chocolates and hugged him. "You're the best."

"Tu kisi galatfamily me mat rehna, you aren't the best." Sid teased her. "Sid! Aur vo galatfehmi hota hai." Abhishek glared him. "You love her more than me!" Sid whined.

"Siddharth, mujhe nikalna hai, tu bhi aise din aaya hai ki mujhe shaadi me jaana padh raha hai." Vibha aunty said taking out her bags. "Maa, mera college just khatam hua aur mai aa gya!"

"Correction, tera college 3 teen pehle khatam hua tha!" Abhishek just did the work of 'aag me ghee'. "Mom chordho na, aa gya aapka beta, aur kal subah tak toh aa hi jaaoge. Firr pura pyaar karna ise!" Anushka smiled at Abhishek who rolled his eyes. "Nushki, you the best!" Sid said with fake tears in his eyes.

They bid farewell to Vibha aunty and she left. She called Avneet as soon as she reached her friend's house. "Maa sorry late ho gya!" Avneet apologized over the call. "Koi baat nahi baccha, ab ghar time se chali jaana. Don't miss lunch. Mai subah milti hoon."

"Jii maate!" Avneet chuckled.

Avneet drove towards the house and went inside. There was no one in the hall. "Yeh Siddharth aaya nahi kya?" She thought and went to her room. She entered inside and laid on the couch comfortably when Siddharth came out after taking shower. He was all shirtless and wore boxers underneath. He came out and their eyes met.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" The whole universe heard her shout. And because universe did so Abhishek and Anushka came to the room running. Avneet had held Siddharth pinned on the wall with a pen's pointed nib in her hand. "KAUN HO TUM, AUR YAHA KYA KAR RAHE HO!?" Avneet was shouting and glaring Siddharth.

"Avneet/Bachhi!! Yeh kya kar rahi ho, chordho ise!" Abhi and Anushka shouted and made her leave him. Sid quickly wore his shirt and hid behind Abhishek. "Dada yeh jo bhi aapka dost hai! Isko smjha do please, what is this? Mere room me aise hi koi naha nahi sakta hai! Uparr se NANGA!" She said without letting anyone speak. Sid went and pinned her to the wall closing her mouth. They both shared a small eye-lock when she realized, "This is the same guy I saw in the morning." He looked at Abhi and Anushka and signaled them to speak.

"Bacchi!" Abhishek started.

"Meet him." Anushka continued.

"He's the one we're waiting for..."