Chapter 40 - Fate Played

Zacznij od początku

Hearing their name he looked at them and silently pointed towards the burning car.....

Ajay and Samarth took a step back in shock and were going to fall when Dhruv and Akaash supported them.....

Both turned towards the burning car seeing their world burning.....and closed their eyes dejectedly.....

An hour later.....

Khushi paced across the living worriedly time to time checking the door......

When she saw them coming she ran to them.....

Khu : Dad.... Dad.... You all came..... Thank God everyone is safe.....

She looked behind him and frowned by not seeing Arnav and Aman....

Khu : Papa where are they..... Are.... They alright..... Tell me na guys...... Where are they.....

All ladies came behind her.....

Khu : Why are you guys not speaking anything..... Dhruv bhai tell na.... What happened there..... ( Shouting) Why you guys are not saying anything damn it..... Where is my Aaru.....

Abhi looked at her seeing her shouting and reacted for the first time after a long.....

He came towards her and stood in front of her and opened his fist which clutched Arnav's watch......

She looked at the watch and took it in her shivering hands..... She looked at him.....

Khu : this is my Aaru's watch..... Where is he.... I'm asking from a long time..... Tell na bhai.....

Abhi :Th.... They...... are..... no.... more.....

He said shuttering.....

All ladies stood numb at their places....

And mens closed their eyes dejectedly.....

Khu : Bhai..... Don't say like that I know he is fine.....they are fine.... Just stop kidding okay..... He can't die when I'm alive.....

Abhi : ( Shouting clutching her shoulders) He died..... They died..... Why are you not understanding..... He bloody left us alone..... Their car burned in front of my own eyes......

Her tears spilled from her eyes which she was holding from a long time.....

Jhootha jag rain basera
Saancha dard mera
Mrig-trishna sa moh piya
Naata mera tera

She pushed him and ran upstairs......

Naina.. jo saanjhe khwab dekhte the
Naina.. bichad ke aaj ro diye hain yun
Naina.. jo milke raat jaagte the
Naina.. sehar mein palken meechte hain yun

She vigorously wipped her eyes and ran to her room clutching his watch tightly near her heart.....

Juda huye kadam
Jinhone li thi ye kasam
Milke chalenge hardum
Ab baant'te hain ye gham
Bheege naina.. jo khidkhiyon se jhankte the
Naina.. ghutan mein band ho gaye hai yun

Anchal and Sanchi fainted not being able to bear the shock.... And Ajay and Samarth held them on the correct time....

Saans hairaan hai
Mann pareshaan hai
Ho rahi si kyun ruaansa ye meri jaan hai

Saumya pushed the the door of her room and closed it with a bang after entering inside and locked it.....

Kyun nirasha se hai
Aas haari huyi
Kyun sawaalon ka utha sa
Dil mein toofaan hai

She put his watch on the bed carefully and started taking off her Jewelleries vigorously .....the bangles broke falling on the floor and some of them pierced her skin and blood started coming out from her wrist......

Naina.. thhe aasmaan ke sitaare
Naina.. grahan mein aaj toot'te hain yun

But she didn't cared about the physical pain she is feeling now as the pain her heart felt was beyond any physical pain in the world....

Naina.. kabhi jo dhoop senkte thhe
Naina.. thehar ke chhaaon dhoondhte hain yun

She started throwing everything here and there.....

Juda huye kadam
Jinhone li thi ye kasam
Milke chalenge hardum
Ab baant'te hain ye gham
Bheege naina.. jo sanjhe khwab dekhte the
Naina.. bichhad ke aaj ro diye hain yun

She closed all the lights of the room and fall near the bed and sat taking the support of the bed.....

Only moonlight was coming from the windows of her room and all lights went switched off.....

Raat hamari to
Chaand ki saheli hai
Kitne dinon ke baad
Aayi woh akeli hai
Chuppi ki birha hai
Jheengur ka baaje saaz

She took Arnav's photo frame and his watch and clutched them close to her heart....

Raat hamari to
Chaand ki saheli hai
Kitne dinon ke baad
Aayi woh akeli hai
Sanjha ki baati bhi koi bujha de aaj

Khu : ( Sobbing loudly) Aaru.....

Andhere se jee bhar ke
Karni hain baatein aaj
Andhera rootha hai
Andhera baitha hai
Gumsum sa kone main baitha hai

Khu : Where are you Aaru..... Everyone is saying that you are died ( crying) ..... Why did you leave me Aaru you know na you are my everything......

Raat hamari to
Chaand ki saheli hai
Kitne dinon ke baad
Aayi woh akeli hai
Sanjha ki baati bhi koi bujha de aaj
Andhere se jee bhar ke
Karni hain baatein aaj

Khu : If I lost you..... Means I lost my everything..... Even my existence is because of you..... We promised to live together na than how can you leave me alone.... If you are no more than how I am breathing.... Hmmm..... Please come back na.....

Andhera paagal hai
Kitna ghanera hai
Chubhta hai, dasta hai
Phir bhi woh mera hai

Khu : You promised to come back soon.... You cannot leave me like this...

Andhera paagal hai
Kitna ghanera hai
Chubhta hai, dasta hai
Phir bhi woh mera hai

Khu : Please come back..... I swear I won't ever argue with you.... Please...

Uski hi godi mein
Sar rakhke sona hai
Uski hi baahon mein

Chupke se rona hai
Aankhon se kaajal ban
Behta andhera aaj

Khu : How will I survive Aaru without you.... Hmmm... You know na.... Acha okay..... I'll never be upset with you.... Please come back na....

Raat hamari to
Chaand ki saheli hai
Kitne dinon ke baad
Aayi woh akeli hai
Sanjha ki baati bhi koi bujha de aaj

Khu : You were toh my soulmate na as I'm yours.... So how could you you leave me like this Aaru....

Andhere se jee bhar ke
Karni hain baatein aaj
Andhera rootha hai
Andhera baitha hai
Gumsum sa kone main baitha hai

Khu : Please come back to your Jaan.....

Saying this she hugged herself curling and cried, sobbed hiding her face in her knees and slept unknowingly in that position only.....