13. SHE'S BOLD

Boston, USA 

Arnav's PoV:

Gayatri Gupta:

She was an orphan, she was brought up in Angel's Orphanage, Lucknow. She was very ambitious, she always wanted to become rich and lead a luxurious life but being an orphan she could not afford one. One day she met Shashi Gupta in a bar, where he was grieving over his wife's death. In his drunk state, Shashi Gupta shared everything about him with Gayatri. She made a plan to marry Shashi, so she could enjoy his wealth. From the next day, she kept meeting Shashi Gupta and acted as if she was worried for his daughter and cared for her. So, Shashi Gupta decided to marry her, to give a mother to Khushi. But after marriage, she never cared for Khushi. She always treated her badly. 

One day she came to know about Shashi's will. Shashi has transferred eighty percent shares to Khushi and her would-be husband and only twenty percent to her. She was very angry on Shashi gupta for doing so. That made her hate Khushi even more. So, when she got to know about Shyam, she made a plan with him, so that she can get more 40 percent.

Shyam Manohar Jha:

Shyam Manohar Jha was born in a middle-class family to Manohar Jha and Swarna Jha. Swarna Jha died after giving birth to Shyam. After her death, Manohar Jha took care of Shyam, never letting him feel lack of his mother. Though Manohar took really good care of Shyam, he could not give much luxury to Shyam, which he wanted. After becoming lawyer, he tried to involve in illegal activities, so that he can become rich easily. When Manohar got to know about his illegal activities, he asked Shyam to not do such activities. But Shyam didn't listen to him, and continued to do so. Unable to see Shyam doing illegal activities, he warned Shyam that he'll inform police about his activities. Shyam got angry and killed his father.

One day for some deal when he went to mall, he saw Khushi Gupta. He lusted over her and wanted her. That day he had an important deal, so he let her go. But later he digged her details and got to know that she's the daughter of Shashi Gupta. So, he decided to woo her and marry her. That way he thought, he can satisfy both his lust and desire to become rich. When gayatri gupta came and made a deal with him, he thought to marry Khushi first with the help of Gayatri gupta. Then later he thought of killing her, so that he can get even her shares. Gaytri Gupta fixed their wedding in the absence of Shashi Gupta, but Khushi Gupta escaped 1 day before marriage. Now he's trying to find her, not wanting to loose such wonderful opportunity. He came to know that Khushi went to London, after escaping from the marriage. Currently he's in London.

Just finished reading the report which Aman has sent me half an hour back. My blood started boiling after reading it. How dare that scum bag Shyam Manohar Jha to eye on his Khushi? He want to kill him with his bare hands. He immediately dialed Aman. Aman lifted in two rings and said,

"On it ASR, our men will capture Shyam Manohar Jha within 2 hours and bring him here by tonight."

"You know what to do after bringing him here. I'll meet him tomorrow after dropping Khushi in her new college. I want you to do one more work"

"And that would be regarding Gayatri Gupta right?"

"Yeah, get a restraining order."

"Done.! Anything else?"

"Nothing"

And I cut the call. Now I need to talk to Shashi uncle. I sent the report to Shashi Gupta too, so that he too can realize the gravity of the situation. He should know what would have happened to my Khushi if she wasn't successful in escaping. I know he'll call me, as soon as he reads the report. I came out of the study to see what my Khushi is doing. I heard sounds coming from the Kitchen. I think she's doing jalebis.