They both forgot all worries just keep kissing eo.

There is no lust between them only pure love.

No matter how they both hurt but still they trust eo blindly and unconditionally.

After showing all of her anger she became clam and kiss him softly yet passionately.

At the time she wrapped around her leg on his waist and tell him by her action that
She want to go there room.

Sid understand her untold words and take a step to go downstairs after sweech off the lights of tarece in this emotional state he remembers that she had a fear of darkness so he didn't sweech off the light.

Without breaking kiss they both came downstairs to there room and then he lock the door with his one hand.

And goes near bed and laydown on bad .

Now she is under him still both kissing eo.

After half-hour they both become breathless and then break the kiss and join the there forehead.

Sana; Jana mujhe pyas lagi hai pani de na

Listen this he get up and says
Me abhi laya kitchen se

Then he left form there and she get up and change her clothes bcz she also sleep in same clothes.

At the time sid arrived with water and his eyes fallen on her she standing with her inners only.

His eyes become dark by each passing sec but he control himself bcz he knows that she is in pain bcz last 2 days he become wild to during there makeout.

So he close his eyes and take a deep breath while  putting water on side table.

And goes near her and hug her from back.
Feeling his hot breath shiver run down on her spine and automatically close her eyes.

He gave her wet kisses and says

Sid; jaan asie stunt mat kiya kar already tujhe Maine bhut dard diya hai or majboor mat kar warna me Bina soche smaje kuch kar dunga or me tujhe or dard nahi dena chahta
Kal engagement hai Hamri me nahi chahta ke tu chalne ke  layak na rahe or me tujhe utha ke stage pe le jau.

Phir tujhe hi saram aayegi.

Giving him all access she said

Sana; I have no problem if u want do I m fine

Sid; no jaan u need rest .
Tu thik hoja uske baad.

Phir me tujhe dikhaunga ke aise stunt ka kya anjam hota hai.

And bite hardly on her neck.

And take his clothes and goes to washroom.

While creases his bite she smiled and wear her night dress.

After sometime sid came and they both lay down on bed with eo arms.

Sana: Jaana me kuch kahu

Sid; say na jaan

Sana; me nahi dekh pai tujhe isiliye chali gai thi or tujhe nahi aane diya kyunki mujhe nahi samaj aa raha tha me kya karu gussa thi hurt thi bhut zayada.

Sid: me janta ho meri jaan Maine tumse koi question nahi kiya na karunga bcz I know u that we didn't see eo with someone else.

And tumhari jagah koi or hota to shaq karta tamsha ho jata pr tumne kuch nahi kiya.

Ulta apne aap ko ro ro ke hurt kar liya .

Promise kar jaan ke tu zindagi me dobara kabhi nahi karegi.

Chahe jitna bhi gussa ho to nikal degi aise akele me khudko ro ro ke hurt nahi karegi.

Sana; Promise nahi karungi bas.

Sid; good girl.

Says that he turn around her side and take her in his arms and sleep.

Both feel sukoon and get there breath back.

They sleep in no time bcz they can't sleep without eo peacefully.

At morning

They all wake up except sidnaaz bcz they sleep early morning.

Rita maa while serving breakfast seeing stairs and get to know where they are

At time heer says

Heer; maa aap bhaiyu or bhabhi ko dhundh rahe ho?

Rita maa: ha dekhna abhi tak  nahi aaye?

Heer ; aayenge bhi nahi kyunki wo subh 4 30 ko soye hai

Rita maa; tujhe kaise pata

Heer; wo hua ye ke me jab apne room me ja rahi thi to Maine kuch aawaz suni tarece side se me gai waha to dekha

Then she narrate everything.

Listen this Rita maa and ashok papa become worried bcz they find something happens yesterday between them but didn't ask

Promo: Sid wake up and become angry 😠