He just looked at her, with no expression.

"Bye bye." She waved.

"Stupid." Was all he said before turning back from her and walk away.

Jiwoo just smiled weakly and when she turned around, her stomach started to hurt even more than before.

She dragged her foot to walked while holding her stomach.

"It's so painful." She groaned.

After a few steps, she couldn't hold any longer and fell down. Then a lady came to her.

"Miss, are you alright?" She asked while holding her shoulders.

Jiwoo just groaned as her stomach started to hurt more and more.

"Miss! Are-"

Someone suddenly swooped Jiwoo and ran to take her to the hospital.

Jiwoo tried to open her eyes to see who it is.

"Soobin.." She called,weakly.

"It's alright. Just hold on a little bit longer." Soobin said, panting. Still running while carrying her.

She wanted to say more but she blacked out.

————

Jiwoo then woke up in a unfamiliar room. She blinked and saw her dad, Mr. and Mrs. Choi.

"Jiwoo,you're awake!" Her dad shouted and help her sit.

"Where am I?" She asked with no energy.

"At the hospital." Mrs. Choi said and poured a glass of water for her.

"You have acute gastroenteritis." Mr. Kim said. "But it's okay. The doctor said you only need some medication and you'll be okay."

"Silly girl. You should've told us if you're not feeling well so that we can help." Mr. Choi scolded her but still smiled in relief.

"We got so scared when Soobin called us just now." Mrs. Choi said.

"S-Soobin. Where is he?" She panicked.

"Calm down. He's at the exam hall." Mrs. Choi calmed her. "Don't worry. He left the house early so he had time to take you to the hospital first."

"That's a relief." Jiwoo smiled.

Suddenly, someone opened the door.

"Everyone's here." Said the person.

Everybody the room looked at the door that revealed Soobin who just entered.

"SOOBIN?" Everyone in the room shouted in horror.

"W-why are you here?" Mrs. Choi asked while pointing at him. "A-aren't you supposed to be taking your exam?"

"I was hungry so I went to eat." Soobin said calmly.

"WHAT?" Again the whole room shouted while Soobin just looked at them.

"You went to eat?!" Mrs. Choi shouted. "How about the Seoul University entrance exam?"

"I didn't go." Again Soobin calmly replied.

"What?" Both of Mr. and Mrs. Choi stood up.

"Y-You didn't take it? What? WHAT?" Mr. Choi voice started to get louder. "Soobin, you had plenty of time. Why didn't you go? Goodness-"

"I'm sorry." Mr. Kim cried while kneeling down that made everyone shook. "I'm so so sorry."

"What? Why?" Mr. Choi flustered.

"It's all my fault.  Your son missed his exam because of my daughter. I'm really sorry. I know how much you wanted Soobin to get into Seoul University. How did things end up this way?" Mr. Kim cried harder. "I'm willing to bear all the responsibilities."

Jiwoo also cried seeing her father cried while Mr. and Mrs. Choi tried to calm Mr. Kim down.

Later that night, Jiwoo still felt bad about Soobin's absence during the exam so she went outside the house to call the university.

"Hello? Is this the Seoul University emergency hotline?" Jiwoo asked on the phone. "I have an urgent matter. There's a guy with an IQ of 200 and he... he couldn't go for the exam due to some emergency. I must explain this to the dean. I wrote to the dean,but I never got any reply. Can I have the dean's number? Hello? Hello?"

She grew more worried when the person hung up.

"What should I do?" She sighed.

"I have the dean's number. Should I give it to you?" A voice was heard.

Jiwoo looked beside her and saw Soobin sat at a bench while reading a book.

"You heard everything?" She frowned.

"Who wouldn't hear it when you're talking so loudly?" He replied but didn't even glance at her.

She sighed and sat beside him. "What's the dean's number?" She held out her phone.

"It's not your fault that I didn't take the exam." He said,still focussing on his book. "I've been thinking about the reason for me to go to Seoul University. You asked me why I wanted to go to college. To be honest, I don't know."

"But people around you won't be able to understand you if you don't go to college." Jiwoo said.

"That's their issue, not mine."

"How about applying for the same university as me for now? At least you can study somewhere first and think about where to go later." Jiwoo suggested. "If we went to the same college,I'd be able to make it up to you, be it at home or at school."

She looked at him as he just stared in spaces.

"I heard the food at the cafeteria is pretty good." Soobin later replied making Jiwoo looked at him in confuse.

"Do you mean that you're okay with going to there?" She asked.

"I didn't agree to anything." Soobin said then stood up.

"Goodnight." He bid then went inside the house.