viii

I have a favorite reader now. I thought that I loved you all equally but then they came along. This person always leaves the best comments and votes on every single one of my chapters. O-RENJII this one goes out to you.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

It had been a few months since Eiji and Sukuna last met, and everyday, Sukuna came to the sakura tree, though Eiji never came.

'How frustrating,' Sukuna thought, as he got up from underneath the sakura tree. He looked back at the city as the last bit of sunlight creeped through the treeline.

Why he came everyday, he didn't know. He assumed it was because he wanted to kill her, and that she would help him get more information about the masked man. In their previous meetings, Eiji gave no indication of who the masked man could be.

"Sukuna!" A familiar voice exclaimed. It was Eiji. She carried a picnic basket in her arms, her wide eyes holding joy upon seeing Sukuna.

All of Sukuna's frustration melted away, even though he desperately wanted to keep it.

"Sorry for not being able to come lately, they tightened security around the palace. Anyway, I brought food!" She rummaged through the basket, pulled out a blanket and set it on the grass.

Sukuna reluctantly sat down and Eiji passed some onigiri to him.

He took a bite. Salted salmon.

"What do you think of it?" Eiji tilted her head.

He hadn't had something this bland ever in his life.

"It tastes like nothing."

"Whaaaat???" Eiji cried. "I tried so hard to make it taste good and I failed!"

"It takes talent to make it taste like nothing," Sukuna said, as he took another bite.

"Huh?" Eiji stopped crying. "Why are you still eating it?"

"Cause I feel like it, woman," Sukuna snapped and took yet another bite.

Eiji looked up at the night sky at the thousands of stars and galaxies. Her sky blue eyes sparkled gently like stars.

Eiji smiled. "Thank you, Sukuna."

Suddenly Sukuna felt a weird feeling inside him, it felt like something was clawing at his chest and dying to get out.

Eiji stretched her arms wide and yawned, and went to lay down. "Gosh, I'm tired. I ran around all day, I went to meet one of the Emperor's sons today. His name was... Hiroshi. His parties are way too vulgar...." Eiji went on to tell Sukuna all about it. She told him about how the room was laced in gold and the china was so delicate and valuable she was afraid she was going to break it. She told him about the foods she tried and how she tried a food called a macaroon. "From France," She told him.

"His Majesty has tried to get me to marry Hiroshi multiple times. But I don't know if I want to get married yet... Not to him. I just need to find that special someone, you know?" Eiji looked up at Sukuna.

Never in his life did he want to kill someone as much as he wanted to now.

Out of nowhere Eiji gasped and pointed to the sky. Sukuna snapped his head in the general direction of where she was pointing just in time to see a shooting star.

"Make a wish, Sukuna!" She shut her eyes to wish.

'I wish I could kill that guy.'

*:・゚✧*:・゚

"SOMEBODY HELP!"

"Nobody's gonna hear you squeal, you pig." Sukuna lazily said, as he spun a knife on one of his fingers. All 8 of his eyes rolled, which genuinely terrified Hiroshi.

He crawled backwards, smudging dirt all over his new silk kimono, and was stopped abruptly when his back was up against a tree.

"Man, you really are ugly," Sukuna crouched down to meet Hiroshi's eyes. He was a plup man, obviously spoiled rotten. "That woman was right about you. No wonder she didn't want to marry you."

"What woman?! Do you mean Eiji Gojo?! I'll have her executed for trea-"

Before he could even finish his sentence, Sukuna grabbed him by the throat and hoisted him into the air.

"That woman has nothing to do with this, I just wanted to kill you." Sukuna growled as Hiroshi struggled to breathe. "Now it's time for you to die."

Sukuna proceeded to make Hiroshi explode. His blood rained down on Sukuna and Sukuna stood there bathing in blood.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

I just came up with a really good idea of Sukuna and Eiji trope. I really want to share it with you all, but I'll share it with you guys in a bonus chapter.