"I will, promise," Yun-bi finally says before stepping out of the car. She then waves to the retrieving car before walking towards their classroom.

When Yun-bi arrived, there's already few students who kindly asked her if she's already okay. She only answered with a nod and smile at them.

She was sitting in her chair when she felt someone walk on her left. Smelling his familiar scent, Yun-bi immediately know who it was.

Shen then saw a paper bag was placed in her desk. When she looked up, her eyes met a pair of beautiful brown eyes that speaks concern.

"Hey, Yun-bi, are you alright?" Su-hyeok asks which she answered with a small 'yes.' He smiles at her before addressing the paper bag he placed in front of her. "I brought you foods. I know you told me not to do it anymore, but I like doing it so.. plus, I did not get you a coffee since you don't like them."

The girl only stared at him in awe. She doesn't know what she had done to deserve this kind of treatment from him. From a guy who she told some harsh words into.

"I don't know why you're so nice to me but.. thank you."

Not knowing what to say, Su-hyeok reach out for the sandwich inside the paper and unwrapped it for Yun-bi. "Here, you should eat this now."

She reached for eat but only stared for few seconds. She doesn't have the appetite to eat yet since it's too early, plus she feels like her body would just reject any food right now.

However, when she looked at him, he has an expectant look on his face which made her took a small bite on the sandwich. She was biting it slowly before swallowing, but she suddenly felt pressure on her stomach. The food she just ate is being rejected by her body.

Yun-bi suddenly jolted out her seat and start running towards the bathroom. With Su-hyeok following after her.

From outside, he can hear her throwing up. But she hasn't eaten all day which just make her stomach hurt so much from trying to squeeze out anything it could.

After few minutes, she told him to get the pouch from her bag which contains her hygiene kit.

Once she's done brushing her teeth and washing her face, she slowly walked out of the bathroom.

Yun-bi has her sleeves rolled up but has not bothered to unroll it because she was too weak to do anything after what just happened.

"Are you alright?" Su-hyeok asks her with obvious concern on his voice.

When Yun-bi looked up at him, she cannot help but start feeling a heavy weight on her chest. All the pain from her past and anxiety she has been feeling this past few week has started to resurface.

Tears started to roll out of her eyes and suddenly, she was wrapped against his arms.

Yun-bi continued to cry in his shoulders until she felt like nothing else would come out, she then broke out from his embrace.

"Hey, let's get you to the infirmary, okay? You should take a rest for now," Su-hyeok suggests to the girl. He wanted to ask what happened, but he cannot bare to hear her cries of pain again.

Once they reached the infirmary, Su-hyeok explain what happened to the school nurse, Ms. Kim. She then instructed Yun-bi to lay on the bed near the back door of the room.

***

LEE SU-HYEOK came back to the room when the bell rang. He doesn't want to go but Ms. Kim told him that she would take care of Yun-bi.

Ms. Park arrived after few minutes, witnessing the brewing fight between Na-yeon and Gyeong-su. She immediately stops them and asked the class to submit their phones. Just then, she realizes the two missing students in the room.

"Nam-ra, is Yun-bi still not around?" Ms. Park directs to the class president who answered her with shaking head.

"Her bag is here, but I don't where is she."

Su-hyeok, who knows what happened decided to interrupt. "She's in the infirmary Ms. Park. She's still sick so Ms. Kim told her to just rest there for now," he says, gaining the attention of the class to him. One of the pairs of eyes has jealousy in them.

Ms. Park nodded before continuing, "Anybody in touch with Hyeon-ju?"

Jun-yeong then explained that they last saw her in the science lab the previous day.

With that, Ms. Park decided to bring their cellphones in the faculty room before proceeding to the discussion for that day.

Their in the middle of discussion when the door suddenly opened and Hyeon-ju came in. However, the girl falls on the ground.

Students immediately came over to hear know what's happening.

"Ms. Park, he grabbed me.. The science teacher grabbed me and locked me up." This immediately caused fear to creep in each student inside the room.

Su-hyeok volunteers to carry her to the infirmary as On-jo and I-sak also decides to help him.

***

OH YUN-BI was staring at the ceiling when she heard people rushing inside the infirmary. She immediately sat down when she saw Su-hyeok carrying Heon-ju in his back.

She has so much blood around her mouth and also on her forehead.

Yun-bi watches them take her temperature and try to hold Heon-ju down with horror on her face.

She then noticed Hee-su standing there, looking seek. Yun-bi tries to ask her what she can do but the girl only brushed her off and started walking away.

Her attention went back to the group when she heard Hyeon-ju started speaking. "The science teacher gave me a strange shot."

"A shot? Mr. Lee Byeong-chan gave you a shot?" Ms. Park asks as the other students watch them.

"He tried to kill me. I'm going to kill them all," she continues without answering any question.

Ms. Kim came back to give her a sedative as they wait for the ambulance to arrive. This made Heon-ju calm down a bit, but everybody remains on standby around her.

Su-hyeok glance at Yun-bi who's back sitting on the bed near the door. "Are you okay?" He mouths at her, trying not to gain attention from the others.

Yun-bi only responded with a small smile. The event that just happened in front of her still bothers her.

After around 15 more minutes of waiting, the ambulance finally arrived so they immediately brought her down which left Yun-bi alone in the infirmary.

She went back to lying down when the door beside her suddenly opened, shocking her. "Aish, Cheong-san what are doing here?"

"Where's On-jo?" He said ignoring the girl's remark as he looks around the mess in the room.

"They brought Heon-ju down. The ambulance just came--" She was not able to finish when he suddenly jolts out of the room.

Yun-bi only shakes her head. "He's so in love."

***

OH YUN-BI has been seating at the side of the bed for a while when the school nurse came in. She already heard the bell rang which signifies the lunch break.

"Ms. Kim, can I go and eat lunch? I'll just come back when I feel sick again," Yun-bi informs the lady who's trying to fix the bed where Heon-ju was just lying in.

Ms. Kim was about to answer when she suddenly felt a pain in her right arm. Yun-bi got a glance on the bite wound before the nurse started walking to her desk.

Yun-bi has a bad feeling about what's happening but she froze on her spot when the nurse grabbed a thermometer and checked herself.

Yun-bi was about to come closer to ask her what's going on when Ms. Kim's nose started to bleed.

"M-Ms. Kim, are you okay?"