(Don't you feel shameful in threatening your innocent husband?)

"No.And ab aap jayen forun brush your teeth I cooked something for you."

(...and now you go....)

"Jo aap ka hukam." He placed his hand on his heart and went to the washroom. Yumna's heart did a somersault at his cute gesture and she smiled shyly.

(Ok as you order..)

----------------------------------------------

She entered the lounge and Meerab was sleeping on the couch with her feeder in her mouth. She moved ahead, removed the feeder from her mouth, wiped her mouth and kissed her. She carefully picked her up and patted her so she wouldn't wake up. She moved to the stairs and went to Arsalan's room. He was at work. She placed her on the bed, covered her in a blanket and left for her room. She thought she'll meet her dad when she wakes up because she was too tired. Her head was pounding. She sat on her bed and thought about what she did.

'I resigned. I.resigned. WHAT ? HOW CAN I DO THIS?'

Now her decision felt too stupid to her.

'Why did I? I didn't do anything wrong and even If I did, I shouldn't have resigned. The CCTV will clearly show me the wrong one and my resignation is a stamp on it. And Dr Ahil? For God's sake he's not my senior only. I have to live with him my whole life. ' She placed her head in her hands.

'Bhala meri ghalti hai? Unho ne pehle bola. Main koi darpok hun kia jo bhaag ayi, ya main ghalt thee jo dr k bhag ayi. I'll go back. Maybe he hasn't seen the resignation letter till now? I'll take it back. Dr Wajid ko toh chorungi nhi, Afterall mery toh baap ka hi hospital hai. And I told everything to uncle. I don't need to worry. But Uncle ka beta? Wo to 24/7 hi ghusse me hota ha. Haye Allah hospital me to main unhy kch keh b nai skti. Aj to main gayi if he sees the paper or dr wajid tells him.'

(What's my fault? He said first. I am not scared that I ran away, neither am I wrong that I ran away....I won't spare Dr Wajid, After all it's my dad's hospital ...But Uncle's son? He's 24/7 angry. Oh Allah I can't even say anything to him in hospital. I won't be spared if...)

She took the car keys and left again.

'Main akhir kiu gayi? Meri kia ghalti ha? But prove kesy krungi? Kia musibat hai, bas paper na prha ho Dr Ahil ne. Then everything will be fine.'

(Why did I leave? What's my fault? But How will I prove? What problem is this hope Dr Ahil hasn't read the paper.)

She parked her car in the area and went to his office.

—-------------------------------

Raima yawned and opened her eyes. She looked around and saw Hassan beside her who was typing something on his laptop. Her head was on his shoulder. Hassan turned his head to her and pinched her nose.

"You can sleep anywhere, anytime." He bit his lips and she chuckled embarrassingly. She understood he was referring to Ahil and Hoor's Nikkah.

"Ao khana kha len, I was waiting for you to wake up." Raima nodded and they had lunch.

(Come. Let's eat.)

At night she was about to leave when—

"Kia mujhay apni subha wali offer mil sakti hai?"

(Can I get my morning offer back?)

"Konsi?" She was confused.

(Which?)

"That you'll do whatever I ask you to if my day gets wasted." He raised his eyebrows.

'Did I waste his day? I am actually so boring. I shouldn't have come.' Raima thought and looked up at him with teary eyes. She was very hurt by his comment.