Two

Pansy Parkinson annoyed me

She annoyed me really bad — which was a new experience for me because I normally loved everyone.

Maybe it was her face.

Or her voice.

Or maybe the fact that she hung all over Malfoy like the plague in the middle of supper every single night and we were going on week four of the school year.

He seemed just as annoyed as me which made me laugh every time I saw his jaw tick in aggravation as she reached up to play with a strand of his blonde hair for the third time in fifteen minutes.

It wasn't like I was jealous. I hardly knew the boy and the rare interaction I had with him was him snarling curse words in my direction and me apologizing for making him mad - which was a rather healthy interaction if you ask me.

Please note the sarcasm in that statement.

Malfoy had issues - big ones.

It was just the one sided porno I had to watch every night ruined my dinner and I really liked meatloaf. I wanted to enjoy it tonight so I grab my plate and move myself down the table towards Cedric and Susan, who looked just as unamused as me.

"You tired of the desperation reeking in the air as well, Goldenrod?" Cedric rolls his eyes, taking a bite of his roll as I nod.

"What gave it away? Was it my retching into my lap or did my face just show all my emotion?" I deadpan, stabbing my fork into the loaf of meat on my plate.

"Little bit of both," Susan sighs, crunching a brussel sprout between her front teeth.

We all cringe as we hear Pansy's whiny voice start up again "But Draco-"

"Ugh."  The three of us groan simultaneously and I wish I knew the spell to stop up my ears.

"Who's got the brownies?" I change the subject, calling down the table and Seamus Finnegan smiles sheepishly from Gryffindor, handing over our plate of brownies back.

"Oh, Seamus, get yourself another," I laugh and he grins, snatching two more squares of chocolatey goodness, leaving one more for me.

"Thanks, Ro!" He runs off to the opposite side of the Gryffindor table to catch up with Potter and Weasley.

"I'll take that." I turn just in time for Draco Malfoy to grab the last brownie and shove half of it into his mouth with a grin beginning to form. My jaw drops, watching as he finishes the other half in a second bite before sucking the crumbs off his thumb and index finger. "Fucking delicious."

Crabbe, Goyle, and Zabini think it's the funniest thing they've ever witnessed and nearly fall over each other in laughter.

"That- That was mine," I can't help but say sadly, staring down at the empty plate in my hands. "Malfoy, that wasn't nice." I nearly whisper, setting the plate onto the table.