~Twenty-Two - Poor guy ~

Natalia POV

I kept scraping ideas until I finally saw one I liked...y/n's quince was coming up and of course Camilo was gonna be there so I'm gonna go and look way better then y/n! I immediately started to think of what to do.

First, I needed to find out the theme of what the guests would wear. I started to make my way towards a friends house. Why aren't I going y/s house you might ask? Well, I have a friend that can spy on anybody you ask her to. When I finally make it to her house I knock on the door. After a couple moments of waiting the door opens to reveal Paula.

"What do you need Natalia?" Paula said,an annoyance in her voice. She was annoyed of me because I may or may not have asked her for like a big favor,the big favor being that she has to climb to the very top of the encanto mountains to spy on Camilo and y/n AND may or may not have paid her yet.

" Listen, I know you don't like me but I have the payment but I do also have another request." I said. She signaled me to go on and so then I said " I want you to spy on y/n and find out what she is going to wear and what the guests are going to wear. It'll be easy because they are already buying and discussing stuff about the quince."

Paula thought before saying " Show me the money and maybe I'll say yes.." i quickly grabbed the money out of my pocket and show it to her. I had more money then I owe her but, it was just so it would give me more of a chance for her to agree. She though for a moment before saying

"Alright fine, do you want me to go right now or do you have a specific time?"

"I want you to go right now and come back to me in about an hour, got it?" I explained to Paula. She nodded and signaled me that I could go back home. When I started to make my way back home I bumped into somebody. " Hey! Watch where you're going idiot!" I yelled at the person. They had a black ruana hood covering their head. That ruana looked familiar...wait, is that Fernando?

"Sorry! I didn't look where I was going, it's just-I've been having a bad day..I took this girl out yesterday and It's crystal clear that she doesn't even like me.." It was Fernando! He was still looking down so he couldn't tell that it was me. I felt kinda bad for him but not really.

      I had more important things to do than confront Fernando. "Well, sucks to suck but, I have better things to do." I announced to Fernando and started to walk away from him calmly. When I got home I had a strange feeling inside of me. Was it happiness? Anger? Disgust?

    Then I realized what feeling I had, it was....sadness.. I started to feel sadness when Fernando had said that sentence. I mean, it's not my fault i only see him as a friend..But, he is right I shouldn't have been that harsh on our date. Poor guy, he was only looking for love. My love...

     I know! What if I ask Fernando out again but, it would benefit me a lot. I was gonna take him to somewhere y/n and Camilo would go out to. Paula would tell me where, then I would ask Fernando to go out there. It was a full proof plan. But, I knew I had to make Fernando and possibly myself happy by not screwing up the date by obviously not paying any attention to him.

Now I just have to wait for Paula to come back and tell me everything she saw....