Chapter Two

Chapter two.

That night Molly and Ross both came over with the intentions of fixing my hair to its original brown colour. However once they were round they weren't able to leave as my mum refused their exit claiming that it had been too long since she had seen the duo.

We dyed my hair, ate tea and watched the boring movies that Sky Premier was playing, all before falling asleep in a mess of limbs in the living room.

I was happy to let Molly do my hair as she had many times before, after all that's what she had spent all her college and Uni time training to do. I trusted her with my hair and my life. Ross however, I would not trust to go near my hair with a pair of scissors even if you paid off my student loans.

Beep.

What?

Beep. Beep.

What the hell?

Beep. Beep. Beep. Bee-

"Shut it!" I peeled my eyes open to see Ross standing above me, glare on his face, holding my cased Iphone. "Your bloody alarm Kylie I swear." I groaned and held my hand out for the phone. Ross happily dropped the device into my awaiting palm.

After settling back down next to me he grinned. I gave him a blank look. No, it was too early for that kind of mood.

"Good morning, sunshine!" I gaped at Ross. People say that i'm not a particularly good morning person, but Ross is worse than me... So either he has something planned today or he's had a really nice dream, if you get me.

"Hi." I sat up brushing back a piece of now brown hair before glancing round the mess of a living room. There was pizza missing from the box so i'm assuming that Kris came down some point after I had fallen asleep and took some, which I didn't mind.

Molly was lying sideways with one arm in the air resting against the couch and one leg on my lap. Her head was tilted back and you could hear the not so cute snores echoing from her mouth. I batted her leg off me before standing and stretching.

"Argh!" The happy groan was out my lips without a thought, the first stretch in the morning is always the best. Especially after lying on the uncomfortable floor all night. Ross stared up at me from his position on the floor, clearly amused with my stretching habits. I tended the stretch my arms out in any direction before bending my back backwards until it cracked. Don't knock it till you try it.

*

Due to Molly not starting work until 9, she accompanied Ross and I to Kitties. Today I was wearing a cream coloured apron which complimented the cafe and my outfit. I was wearing a brown vest top with a cream cardigan and pale blue skinny jeans, my hair is tied up with bits falling loose - totally the look I was going for.

As I was loading up the till when Amy, a bright haired co-worked bumped my hip playfully.

"Hey girl." Her London accent ran clearly through her words. I really liked Amy, she currently had dyed pink hair, which really complimented her pale skin tone.

"What's up?"

"Did Ross mention the party that i'm throwing in a few weeks? I asked him to invite you." I gave her an amused look.

"No Ross didn't mention anything." He never does. "Sure i'd love to though. What time and stuff?" I'd been round to Amy's flat before for drinks so I knew where it was.

"Of course he didn't, I don't know why I bother sometimes with him." We laugh at her comment. He could be quite useless at times. "But next Friday from 9?" I nodded and agreed before carrying on with my set-up routine.