The rest of the first half passed as a blur by you, your anxiety becoming concern for your boyfriend's situation. Your hand instantly analysing your flat abdomen. At half-time, you took the opportunity to buy something to eat, your appetite making you eat two stuffed doughnuts.

The first goal of the Blues right at the beginning of the second half made everyone vibrate. The draw of Palmeiras made you get agitated again.

The boys are missing out on a lot of opportunities. That's not good. Their grumbling was heard by the three Mount's.

━ In football, it comes at a price. But, let's hope they do it soon, emotion is good, but I don't believe I have the heart for it. Debbie played by making you giggle.

When the second half came to an end and your goal didn't come, you were about to bite your nails, so nervous you were. The first half of overtime also passed with opportunities for Chelsea, but no ball in the net. When Chelsea's penalty kick was scored, you swore your heart came in your throat. It was all or nothing. Kai was the one who would hit, with his hands on your lips you watched the ball swing to the net and the celebratory shouting begin. They turned, one step closer to the title.

The final minutes ran, when the final whistle sounded, you screamed as you hugged Debbie in happiness.

They did it! Another achievement for you, Mason! Oh, my God. I'm shaking. A nervous laugh came out of my lips.

━ He must be so happy, and he has no idea what you still have for him. Debbie had a huge smile on her face when she looked at her belly. He's going to freak out so bad, honey.

You just smiled at your mother-in-law, your eyes shining as you remembered the little gift that rested in your purse. You recorded and posted on your social networks the presentation of the medals and the lifting of the trophy, a little concern arose when you saw how Mason was doing, but as he looked good, you controlled his concern.

When security came to pick you up to descend to the photographers' plaque, you along with Jazz laughed and recorded the cheerleaders' cries to Mama Mount as you passed by.

Your smile widened when you observed Mason's beautiful figure leaning against the side of the sign as he waited for you, you were the first to reach him, greeted by his laugh as he ran his arms around your waist in a hug.

━ You did it, beautiful. Another trophy, another achievement. You deserve so much, you have no idea how proud we are of you! Congratulations. After talking, you gave him several little tricks that made him laugh.

Did you get really nervous, baby? We still have a few more competitions ahead of us, set your heart. He joked.

━ Y/N, was moments away from entering the field to play, too. Almost his fingernails were gone, I believe that today was the game that I saw her most anxious. Lewis spoke to Mason when I walked away from him. Congratulations, little brother. Your trophy room will start getting small, three titles in less than a year.

The brothers hugged, you could feel some cameras on you and the eyes of the fans.

━ Congratulations, my love. We are very happy and proud of you. It just shows that all the hard work you're doing is paying off. Debbie had the biggest smile on her face as she hugged Mason.

How's your foot, Mase? Jazz asked his brother.

━ Now it doesn't hurt so much, but I can't force it on the floor, so when we get to London, the doctors will take a closer look, but we already know it's an injury. Sighing when he heard your speech, your fingers ran through your hair. Mason smiled at you. It's okay, love. Don't worry. Let's take some pictures with our newest trophy, plus a photo to frame and decorate the house.