𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

Start from the beginning

Opening the door, the teacher was meet with a very stressed Yuji, "Gojo sensei, Sukuna wouldn't shut up and told me to get to Y/N." He depressingly said while a gloomy aura surrounded him. All Gojo did was smiling and grabbing Yuji's wrist, pulling the student outside along with himand walking away from the house, "Wh-Where are we going? What's going on?" The pink haired boy asked, being confused by his teacher's behavior.

"Do you know why Sukuna wants to see Y/N that badly?"

"...I actually don't know."

Gojo chuckled and raised his index finger up, "That's because Y/N is his daughter." As Gojo responded, Yuji let out a loud gasp, "EHH?! His daughter?"

"Unbelievable, right? Such a sweet and cute little child is the daughter of the murderous and feared creature known as Sukuna."

Yuji was speechless after hearing those new informations while Gojo continued his explanation, "Y/N is half curse and half human. She got sealed by my ancestor and he made it clear that once Sukuna returns, his child will be unsealed." He finished and Yuji started to process the informations he got. "That's why she told me that I looked familiar in the mall." Yuji stated, earning a hum from his teacher.

"Probably because you look kinda like Sukuna. Not to mention that Y/N looks a bit like you too."

"That feels weird."

The walk took a few more minutes before they were in an empty area far away from the quiet neighborhood. Yuji looked around then back to his teacher, "Gojo sensei, what are we doing here?" He questioned while raising his eyebrow. Gojo placed his hands in his pockets and smirked, "I want you to let Sukuna out, Yuji kun." He requested as Yuji looked at him with both surprise and confusion.

"A-Are you sure?"

"Yup, now let him take control. I would like to chat with him."

Yuji was hesitant for a moment, but eventually nodded and let Sukuna take control of his body. His head dropped down as tattoos started to decorate his face. Soon enough, Sukuna took control of his vessel and removed the pink hair away from his face. Gojo smiled and gave a single wave, "Yo, how are you doing?" The sorcerer bluntly asked without any fear of the king of curses.

Sukuna growled as he clenched his fists tightly, "Give me my child back you filthy sorcerer."

__________________

__________________

Author Note:-
Hello my beloved readers...
First of all, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Second, here two of the fanart I have received recently.

 Second, here two of the fanart I have received recently

Credits goes to Yuzushiri

Credits goes to Samiyah233

Thank you for the lovely artwork. Feel free to send me any artwork to

My Email: br959330@gmail.com
My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aisha.benlaga

Until we meet again!

Be safe and amazing.
-RC~😋