I'm waiting for Velan in the lobby,today I'm gonna take him for breakfast,"Hey!" he greeted,"Hi" I replied,"Are you ready to go?" I asked,"Yeah." he replied then we head out. We went to a cafe were Jiyong oppa once took me,we sat near the window,after we ordered our food we chatted for awhile,"How long are you gonna stay here?" I asked him,"Umm...maybe a week or two,depends on when school will reopen." he replied,"Your still at your old university?" I asked,"Hey! its not old." he said,I just laughed,"Mianhe." I said,"I told you not to use Korean." he said,"Yah! This is Korea,I have to." I replied with a pout,"I know but I don't understand korean." he said,"Then I'll teach you." I said cheerfully,"Nah,I'm good with English." he said,I just laughed. We laughed and chatted for a few more minutes then our food came.

----------------------------

Jiyong's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as I got out I ran to her apartment,I had to lie to them to meet her,I didn't wanna believe that she's with another man. When I got to her apartment,I immediatly knocked the door,I tried to catch my breath from all the running,I had to knock 5 times every 1 minute,I couldn't wait to see her. Then someone opened the door,but it wasn't her,it was Heather,"Oh,Jiyong-sii. What are you doing here?" she asked shocked,"Is Sonia in?" I asked her,"Uh..Aniyo,she went out." she replied,"Out where?" I asked again,"I don't know." she replied,"Ok,kamshamida." I said as I ran out of the building,first I figured she must be at some places I brought her before,so I went to check one by one,I brought her to some places and she wasn't in the first 5 places I brought her. I thought that she was at a cafe or something,so I checked every cafe that I brought her to,but then I remembered,I only brought her to one,so I ran as fast as I could to the cafe and my expectations were right,she was there. I was so glad that I found her,I walked straight to the cafe but I stopped at my tracks,I couldn't believe my eyes,Daesung was right,she was with another man,I didn't want to believe it but my eyes couldn't fool me. She was sitting at a cafe I brought her to once and across her was another man,they were laughing and smiling,she never looked so happy before,I felt useless,how can I love her if I can't even make her smile like that? I felt like dying at that very moment,could it be that you weren't meant for me?

---------------------------

Daesung's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were on our way to her apartment,"Hyung look!" Seungri shouted,"What?" I asked looking at the maknae,"Jiyong hyung." he said pointing at something,"Where?!" Taeyang and I said in unison,"There!" he shouted,we all looked at where he was pointing to,and there he was standing infront of a cafe. "Hurry! Make a turn." I said as Taeyang took a left turn to the cafe,after we parked the car,only me and Taeyang got out,Seungri stayed in the car. I tried to look at what Jiyong hyung was looking at and I saw Sonia with her guy friend in the cafe 'Oh no!' I thought,he saw them ,but Jiyong hyung just stood there staring at the two of them,I slowly approached him from behind and I put a hand on his shoulder which startled him,"I told you hyung." I said looking at him,"Let's go home." I said and the both of us went to the car followed by Taeyang. Because of Taeyang's carelessness,he almost got hit by a car,the driver honned making everyone look at us,"Mianhayo!" Taeyang said as he crossed the street,I looked back to see Sonia looking at us shocked,she must've heard the loud hon,I just signalled her that everything was undercontrol,"What are you looking at?" Jiyong hyung asked as he realised I was looking at something that made him look back,"It's nothing,c'mon" I said as I pulled him,luckily he didn't saw us. I really gotta be more careful.

----------------------------

Sonia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

A loud hon interupted our conversation,I looked to see what it was and it shocked me,I saw Daesung and Jiyong,Daesung noticed me and he signalled that everything was fine,when Jiyong looked back I immediatly looked away. Can Daesung handle this? "Hey,everything alright?" Velan asked waving a hand infront of me,"Huh...oh,ne." I replied with a smile,"Is something bothering you?" he asked,"Aniyo." I said as I cut my waffles,"Its alright,you can tell me." he said,"Its nothing really." I replied,then he changed the topic of our conversation but I wasn't listening,I was busy thinking about Jiyong oppa.

----------------------------

Jiyong's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe what I saw,she looked so happy with him. If I can see her smile like that everyday I'd be the luckiest man on earth. "Haish...are you really happy with him?" I said as I lay on my bed,"If you were mine,I'd make you smile everyday,I'll make sure you feel safe,I won't make you cry. If you were just mine." I said to myself,I kept thinking of her until I drifted to sleep.

_______________________

I updated cuz I was bored,my other chapter didn't have enough votes. I dedicate this chapter to my Bestfriend,she tranfered school today,she doesn't have Wattpad. So pls vote,comment and fan. Kamshamida!

-Ms.JiYoNg