Francesco ? I've heard that name, but can't remember where it from who.

" How old are you" he asks.
" I am.." I paused. I barely know my actual age bitch. As I stopped talking I pretended I got a message and fakes typed in my phone.

" sorry was my friend. I'm 23 " I say.
" I am 34 " he says.
" cool-" I whisper.

" we shall hang out sometimes " he says.
" yeah no problem " I say.
" your number ?" He asks handing me his phone.

And again, I'm not supposed, this is the reason why in my family we have two phones. My ex-husband has more then Two don't even ask me why. My son has two and I have two as well.

" no problem " I say typing my number in his phone and call it. My phone rings.
" got it " I say.
" thank you" he smiles. " it was nice meeting you, but I have to go " he says.
" same here " we both get up same time.

He takes his hand out wanting to shake my hand.
I shake my hand with his. He takes my hand to his mouth " it was pleasure meeting you sweetheart " he whispers and kisses my hand.

Oh for fuck sakes no.

" same here, cya " I say taking my purse and leave the shop.

Fucking bitch why didn't I end him in there ?

" Eric please "Blake whispers.
"Blake, just go. I wanna be alone bud" I say dropping my head in my hands as my elbows rests on my desk.

" listen Eric" Blake says.
" mm?" I mumbles.
" it's been too long kiddo, it's time to let go, because if you never do, you'll be stuck being afraid " Blake says placing his hand on my shoulder.

"You I just can't Blake, I can't move on and let go" I say.
" you should try, because I don't think she is ever coming back " he says.
" no no she definitely is coming back, she's the mother of my kids, my kids ain't growing without a mother" I say.

" they already did Eric" he whispers.
" no its only been five months she'll be back" I say.

The door opens and Diego walked in.
" hey father " he says smiling nervously.
" hey buddy what's up " I say.
" I have something to say " he says.
" go ahead what is it " i ask.

" this um- whole enter time- I-I know...-" he stops talking and he takes a deep breathe.
" you know what buddy" I say.
" this whole enter time I know where mom is " he whispers and inhale. " and I know why she divorced you father " he says.

What??! He knows everything I am supposed to know?!

" Diego what the heck are you talking about, Blake leave " I say.
" yes sir " Blake says and leaves.
" and you sit down " I say.
Diego sits on the small couch in front of my desk.

" what the heck do you mean" I say.
" you won't be mad at me tho?" He asks.
" no, only if you tell me the truth" I say.
" okay hear me out father" I say.

" the night she divorced you, before that, she was out and came back home, I was going to go upstairs , I heard the front door open and saw mom, I saw her panicking and crying. I asked her what's wrong she told me not to worry about anything but I definitely did not listen, I hug her, and then we sat down in the living room, and she told me everything, whatever made her to divorce you, dad, your father is the reason that mom isn't home, that home doesn't feels like home anymore, that you've been depressed and we're a separated family, he had told her that he would kill your kids, my siblings, and then she told me, he handed her a folder full of pictures of our family, and that she divorced you because of our safety" Diego explains.

" why she didn't tell me all of this" I say looking out in the window.
" she wasn't allowed, or still, we would die, we would get murder by your father, so she didn't told anyone, but I had to force mom to talk." Diego says.

" and do you talk to your mother ?" I ask him.
" no father" he replies.
" how do you know where she's at than?" I ask.
" that night, gave her a necklace tracking device and told her to always wear it" he says.
" You're smart" I say.
" I'm my father's son " Diego says grinning.

Diego takes his laptop off the small table.
" where is she now " I ask.
" last time I checked she was in Spain " Diego says.
" Fanculo " I mumble.
Diego looks at me lifting his brow
" language " he says.
" shut up " I say slapping his neck.

[ translation: fuck ]

Hey everybodyyy hope everyone is doing okay, and hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, and I'm sorry for later update

because

#1 I don't really have anything in mind to write sometimes.

#2 there are 7 days in a week, and I only have one day without school and that is Friday, I go to school 6 days in a week.
I have four hours in school only but; Saturdays, Sunday, Monday: my school is in morning.
And Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday are in afternoon: in afternoon school starts at 12.20pm til 4.20pm and til I get home and study and eat and do shit I don't have time to write, sometimes I do.

And now you know, why updates are late

Have a good night/day