"Don't give up yet. We can still do this." Jiwoo said.

But both of her friends just give a sigh.

"Do you remember? Even I managed to make it to the top 100." She said. "So we should not give up until the end."

"That's a miracle." Haseul scoffed. "Plus if it wasn't for..." She stop as a slide idea pop inside her head.

She looked at Dahyun and gave her a smile. Dahyun got the idea and smiled back.

"Aigoo!" Haseul exclaimed. "My head is about to explode."

"Are you okay?" Jiwoo gullibly asked.

"This place is too cramped. It's too stuffy." Haseul said, trying not to smile or laugh. "We should go somewhere more spacious and comfortable to study."

"Fine." Jiwoo nodded. "Where should we go then?"

"I know a place that should be quiet comfortable." Dahyun grinned.

"Where?" Jiwoo asked, innocently.

Both Haseul and Dahyun smiled mischievously.

...
...
...
...
...

Jiwoo walked inside her bedroom with two of her friends to study.

"Wow!" Dahyun exclaimed as she entered Jiwoo's room. "This is the first time I went to your bedroom."

"Yeah!" Haseul said with her eyes wide opened.

Jiwoo sighed. "We're here to study. Let's focus!"

"Okay." Both of them answered then sat down at round table, taking out their books and pens.

"Let's do our best!" Jiwoo said, energetically.

As soon as they opened their book, they gave a loud sigh.

"This is too hard." She sighed.

Then Haseul gave a signal to Dahyun when Jiwoo was not watching. Dahyun nodded in respond.

"So, Ji." Dahyun called. "We're not going to get anywhere without any help."

"Right." Jiwoo sighed. "What should we do?"

"Well,there is a way." Haseul smirked. "We could go and ask..."

"Choi Soobin." Both of them said at the same time.

"We can't!" Jiwoo said quickly.

"Why?" Dahyun pouted. "I'm sure he'll accept if you ask him."

"No way!" She shouted. "He'll just make fun of me."

"But he was the reason you made into the top 100." Haseul stated.

"That was because I had the upper hand." Jiwoo tried to deny the fact that Soobin helped her.

Both of them gave Jiwoo a pout.

"That's right!" Jiwoo shouted making her friends smile. "We could go and ask Lina."

Their smiles faded hearing Lina's name.

"Do you even understand what she's saying in that accent?" Dahyun asked while giving a sigh. "Also, Choi Soobin is just a room away."

"That's right." Haseul nodded.

"Are you trying to keep the best all to yourself and left both of us." Dahyun said in a dramatic way.

Jiwoo frowned. "But he is not that great."

They gave her a puppy face. "Jiwoo~" "please~"

"Aish! Fine!" Jiwoo shouted. "Don't make that face again!"

She stood up and left the room.

Haseul and Dahyun smiled in victory.

...
...

Jiwoo nervously knock on Soobin and Beomgyu's room.

She hold onto her workbook tightly as she opened the door.

"Soobin." She called, looking at him playing Jenga with his brother.

Soobin looked at her and sighed. "What is it this time?"

"Umm... I have a question that I'd like to ask you." Jiwoo said. "Can you please come and help me?"

"I don't want to." Soobin said coldly and looked away.

"Why?" She pouted. "But it will only take a bit of your time to save three girl's lives."

"Three?" He asked.

"Hehe.." She nodded as Haseul and Dahyun appeared behind her while smiling innocently.

"Three dummies." Beomgyu glared at them.

"What the hell?" Haseul was caught off guard.

Beomgyu stuck out his tongue at her.

"Hey! Come out, you brat!" Haseul shouted as Dahyun and Jiwoo pulled her back with Jiwoo closed the door.

After a few minutes, Haseul calmed down and Jiwoo still begged Soobin to teach them, finally he gave in and agreed to teach them.

"I can solve this question now after Soobin explained it." Dahyun said while smiling.

"Okay! Let's move on to the next page." Jiwoo said confidently.

They flipped their books, their expressions turned blank.

Haseul and Dahyun gave her friend a look.

She understand them quickly and gave a sigh.

"Fine...." Jiwoo got up and went to Soobin's room.

...
...
...

The next day, while Jiwoo and Hueningkai haven't arrive at school yet, Haseul and Dahyun showed everyone in their class the notes that Soobin gave them.

"Wahh!! These notes are so neat." Said one of their classmates. "Where did you get it?"

"This is the notes that Choi Soobin gave us yesterday." Haseul boosted.

"I'm really envying of you guys!"

"Yeah!! We all have a headache because of Lina explanations!"

"If you guys want, you can copy these notes for revisions." Dahyun suggested making the whole class cheered as they took out their notebooks.