"It must be good." He said but chocked on it instead.

"I bet it's awful." Beomgyu smirked.

"Let me try." Mr. Kim said and ate it but chocked on it too.

He then glared at his daughter. "I guess Jiwoo is not a very good cook. She can't even fry a tofu properly. I'm really worried that she wouldn't be able to married."

Jiwoo just hung her head low while pouting.

"Nowadays, it's rare to find girls who can cook. Jiwoo has other good traits." Mr. Choi smiled, trying to cheer her up.

"You don't have to worry. She can stay in our family." Mrs. Choi beamed brightly at Jiwoo.

"What do you mean?" Mr. Kim asked.

"I'm saying she could marry Soobin. I've thought about it. I really adore Jiwoo! If you two get married, you two will move in here permanently, right?" Mrs. Choi exclaimed.

Other nodded in agreement except the other three.

"I don't agree!" Beomgyu protested.

"So am I!" Jiwoo shouted. "You guys can't decide how others should live their lives."

"I'm not having a dummy as my sister-in-law." Beomgyu glared at Jiwoo.

"What do you mean?!" She pouted.

"I'm sure Soobin hyung won't agree either." Beomgyu look at his brother with anticipating face.

"Don't try to dictate other people's lived for your own convenience." Soobin said, calmly.

"But I think Jiwoo is a suitable match for you." Mrs. Choi pouted.

"She suitable for me?" Soobin let out a small laugh in disbelief. "When hell freeze out."

"I'm not willing either, okay!" Jiwoo mocked while glaring at him.

"Really? But I recall someone who wrote a love letter filled with passionate words for me." Soobin smirked making Jiwoo and the others looked at him confusedly.

" 'Hello, Choi Soobin. I am Kim Jiwoo from Class F.  You probably don't know me but I know a lot about you.' "

Jiwoo stood up from her sit with her eyes widened.

She couldn't believe her ears on what she's hearing right now.

"We never—"

Smack!

He got cut off by Jiwoo slapping him. Everyone was quiet as they engulfed with a heat tension around the household. Soobin stood up angrily and slammed his hands on the table.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" He shouted at her.

"Why did you read my letter?!" She shouted at him back.

"You wrote it for me, didn't you?!"

"You don't have to memorized the while thing and read it out, you jerk!"

"It's not my fault I have photographic memory!"

"Wait wait wait.. so Jiwoo has been having a crush on Soobin this whole time?" Mrs. Choi asked.

Before Jiwoo could answer, someone was knocking at the clear sliding door beside the dining table.

"Wait! Jiwoo is mine!"

Jiwoo looked at the person,shocked. "Kai?"

Hueningkai let himself in and bowed to everyone.

"Hello everyone." He smiled. "Hi, father!"

"Who's your father?! Don't say as you please!" Mr. Kim shouted at him.

"Aigoo... Dad, no need to be shy." Hueningkai smiled.

"Well, let me introduce myself. I'm Jiwoo's classmate, Kai." He bowed. "In our class, we are known as the class couple."

Everyone's eyes widened.

"Si.. since when? S.. stop saying rumours!" Jiwoo shuttered.

"It's okay." Hueningkai smiled. "Anyways, it's impossible for Soobin and Jiwoo to get married. Isn't that right, Choi Soobin?" Hueningkai glared at Soobin.

"Nothing is impossible." Soobin statted.

Everyone look at him with a shocking expression.

"What?!" Hueningkai shouted.

"Feelings changes." He said, standing up. "I might hate something today, but tomorrow, I might like it."

"What? D..don't you h..ha..hate Jiwoo?" Hueningkai shuttered. "I...I see! I knew you have a secret crush on her!"

Mrs. Choi look at her son hopefully.

"Maybe." He shrugged. "But the fact is, she likes me more." Soobin smirked before left the place and went upstairs.

"Hey! You.."

"Kai. Thank you!" Mrs. Choi cut him off. "Thanks to you, we finally know what Soobin is thinking." She beamed.

"I never expected him to be able to say such things." Mr. Choi said while smiling at his wife.

"You have a massive help." Mrs. Choi said to Hueningkai.

"What j..ju..just happen? H..how did it e..end up this way?" Hueningkai shuttered.