Lu Ji had this thought in his heart.

thoughts pressed on his heart, not much discomfort, but for no reason to make people feel a little irritable.

lu ji turned his head and looked at the beyman star that was about to arrive outside the spaceship, and suddenly did not think that it was very beautiful.

a bit ugly.

it's ugly.

but the itinerary is already planned.

lu ji still endured the depression in his heart and went to change his clothes first.

qin yi sat there for a while, when he suddenly heard a series of footsteps behind him gradually approaching, followed by a low voice: "ah yi."

Qin Yi turned back.

Standing there was an Alpha whose face was so black that her mother didn't recognize it, but she could faintly recognize a little handsome facial features.

he brushed his skin all black.

it looks gloomy from head to toe.

like the soul villain in a movie.

he came a little closer, stopped two meters away, and asked, "do you still smell the pheromones on me?"

when qin yi heard the voice, he seriously smelled it.

the tip of his nose moved slightly: "you can smell it."

lu ji frowned, "what taste?"

qin yi: "the taste of wine." it's choking.

lu ji: "..."his eyebrows wrinkled, although because of the change of black skin, it is not quite visible now.

he gritted his teeth and said, "i've had eight shots of pheromone inhibitors in a row."

qin yi: ???

Qin Yi was a little shocked.

Omega has inhibitors that inhibit pheromones, as does Alpha.

It's just that this stuff is all illegal except for those prescribed by regular hospitals. One of the important reasons is that its dose is slightly overdose, which is enough to cause death.

Eight stitches... You can let an alpha in prime, be admitted to the hospital on the spot.

If the rescue is not timely, it can be cremated in situ and directly fast-forwarded to the ashes.

Probably only a relatively high-ranking Alpha like Zhou Yiqing and Lu Ji could carry it unscathed.

"Forget it." Lu Jimei's heart was relaxed, but he did not dwell too much on this problem.

Because he soon had a new guess in his mind.

He suspected that the match between the little Omega and him was higher than 50 percent. Maybe 70%? 80%? Only in this way can the inhibitor be ineffective.

"do you want a medical robot to take a look?" qin yi took the initiative to ask.

still can't let lu ji die here.

otherwise his men would have put the fuse on his head.

lu ji's eyebrows stretched wider, and he raised his eyebrows, "i don't have any discomfort, you don't have to worry."

i wasn't worried.

qin yixin said.

lu ji looked up at the distance from the port again and said quickly, "we need to have a new identity, i am your brother."