"yikes." lu ji scolded a dirty word.

his men circled the door and surrounded it.

when everyone first saw him open the door and come out, they were also stunned.

lu xing looked very experienced, and he asked, "do you need any special items?" can i help you find it?

lu ji coldly lifted his eyelids: "give me your bedroom." lu

xing:?

lu xing: "isn't that good?" after this, if i lie in bed..." i can smell my sister-in-law's body, so you must not cut me to pieces on the spot?"

lu xing could not finish speaking.

lu ji had already separated from the crowd, strode to the bedroom door that belonged to lu xing, and raised his hand to break the door violently.

after waiting to enter, he threw lu xing's pillow out.

"take your own stuff."

when the words fell, lu xing and the others watched as the door closed again in front of their eyes.

the two little robots walked over slowly, pouting their butts and starting to repair the door.

lu xing: "..."

he hugged his pillow in a daze and trance: "a person? the boss sleeps alone?

"how obvious, the boss has been kicked out."

"how obvious, quarrel this is."

"how obvious..."

suddenly a "hole" opened in the door, and a beam of light penetrated through the hole and swept over the head of the person who spoke.

the man cried out, "boss! my hair! bald to!

but everyone finally closed their mouths in agreement.

they held their breath lightly and walked slowly away.

when she was far away, kong junwen said in a loud voice, "lu xing, go to my place to sleep."

Lu Xing:?

Lu Xing: "You woman."

Kong Junwen: "Otherwise, the Alpha pheromones in your body can suppress them into a nightmare for a night."

Lu Xing: "... Makes sense.

Wait a little further.

Only one of them dared to whisper, "The boss has been punished, right?" The boss didn't drive Omega out of the room..."

"This kid is really angry!"

Lu Ji didn't sleep well this night.

There was always a little bit of suspicion about little Omega's attitude, a bit like the powder was going to turn black.

he came out of the bedroom and came to the hall.

qin yi had already gotten up early, and lu xing and several people were talking with him.

there were not as many people as yesterday, because zhou yiqing's ss was in hot pursuit, and these pirates were under great pressure at once, and they quickly returned to their posts to keep an eye on the movements of the army.

when qin yi heard the footsteps, he first bowed his head and drank a sip of milk.

it wasn't until lu xing shouted "boss" that he turned around and asked, "are we going to the rimu empire?"

Lu Ji: "Yes." He paused, but decided to reassure Omega in front of him: "You don't have to worry too much about safety, even if I am not there, my people will always be with you." The