"you're scared?"

"uh-huh."

qin yi answered the sound, and then slowly put away the energy sword.

the "woman" couldn't help but retrace qin yi's actions just now. it's methodical, but it can't hide the strangeness. he was using this stuff for the first time and there was nothing wrong with it.

"my name is chilia, and i can protect you, but tell me what kind of lure-guide you used, and from where?" why did you come here? also, what's your name?

"does it matter if they hear it?" qin yi glanced back at the servant.

"you can ask them if they are more afraid of me or more afraid of guo kai." when kilia said this, she didn't even blink an eye.

the servants bowed their heads in a trembling voice, obviously afraid to follow in the footsteps of the man whose neck was broken.

the servant fell softly to the ground, his neck crooked, and the middle became a hollow. it looks horrible!

qin yi: "okay. he

bowed his head slightly, bringing out a low brow and a pleasant taste, giving people a gentle and beautiful feeling.

he said, "my name is zhou yi.

"week?" kilia is sensitive to this surname.

qin yi: "well, in fact, i am zhou yiqing's illegitimate son." his tone was calm, but the corners of his eyebrows naturally revealed a trace of sadness.

kilia looked strange and laughed "ha".

"zhou yiqing has illegitimate children?"

"hmm." qin yi nodded his head slightly.

he didn't dwell too much on how pitiful he was, and although this matter was outrageous, it was indeed like this.

kilia, on the other hand, felt much more credible.

the teenager looked at him coldly and quietly, and there was indeed a point that overlapped with zhou yiqing.

"In the case of lure-guide agent, have you heard of A723 reagent?" Qin Yi opened his mouth again.

"It sounds like a number of pheromones."

"Hmm."

kilia took this number to heart.

"you should know exactly which country i'm from, right?" including why i fell here..." qin yi said unhurriedly.

Guo Kai could not smell the pheromones from his body.

It shows that he may be a crippled Omega.

Such a person may be a disgrace to a large family like the Zhou family.

so kilia said, "i see.

at this time, the door of the closed restaurant was knocked, and the cold voice of the insect-shaped robot came from outside: "dear mr. zhou yi, the food personally selected for you by the master has arrived." the robot stretched

out its forefoot and snapped at the door.

failed to shoot open.

qin yi asked, "can you let them open the door?" i am hungry. qilia's

eyebrows jumped, and she was pressed down again. the teenager seemed calm and innocent, and at such a time, he would worry about his own hunger.

"wait a minute." kilia said.

"huh?" qin yi looked at him doubtfully.

the eyes of the teenager are beautiful.

watery.

kilia: "let me smell it again."

qin yi:?

qin yi bowed his head and seriously pondered for five minutes whether he could kill qilia with a mech and then escape alone...

by this time, kilia was within a meter.

he could clearly feel that the blood in his body, almost instinctively, rushed through his veins. adrenaline rushed to the extreme in that instant.

every cell in his body was telling him.

you long for the teenager in front of you.

you need to hug him, hold him, bite his neck, pierce the glands, inject your own pheromones into it...

at the same time, he could smell the strong aroma from the teenager's body.

it was the best smell he had ever smelled when he was a teenager, the kind that could not be described carefully, and he could not even remember what it was emitting...

but the aroma made him feel comfortable, and thus a stronger desire.

kilia tried her best to tighten her limbs.

this time, he didn't fly up again.

his eyes were all poured into the face of the teenager, and he was observing him.

he found himself looking at the teenager like crazy, uncontrollably longing for the other party, instinctively approaching the other party, so he had an unprecedented gaffe.

the teenager always sat there calmly.

he was not affected in the slightest.

he suddenly remembered that when the scene was out of control just now, the teenager asked him: "are you a dog?"

chilia's expression sank.

suddenly there was a feeling of extreme dissatisfaction and unwillingness.

at this time, the teenager's expression finally changed.

his facial features were slightly wrinkled together.

but even then, he was still good-looking. even after frowning and frowning, there is a pity and heartwarming beauty.

didn't wait for chilia to move.

qin yi: "vomit."

No one who has ever drunk alcohol.

Face the overly spicy Alpha pheromone.

qin yi: "vomiting and vomiting."

kilia: "..."

this is the most embarrassing of his long career of fans who have always been popular and have fans all over the universe.