This string of numbers contains time and place.

Even if Father Qin found his communication records in the future, he would not be able to decipher them.

Qin Yuan suddenly sat down next to him: "Kong Jiaxiang is looking for you again?" Didn't you know he was about to get engaged to an Omega? Don't fantasize, you..."

Qin Yuan's voice stopped abruptly.

Because he quickly remembered that Qin Yi's current choice had expanded from Kong Jiaxiang on Pan DaXing to the whole world.

he could choose between a general, an alliance diplomat, and so on.

qin yuan's eyes widened in anger and he shut up and didn't speak.

"Your match with Alpha Weiqing, numbered IC3012, is 52%."

This is Qin Yu's test result.

Like Qin Yuan, he didn't wait for the system to sound again.

father qin looked disappointed, and he said, "go get the detailed report, and then go back."

the detailed report was quickly sent to their respective communicators, and father qin did not intend to walk with them, and when he was leaving, he instructed yu hong: "take good care of qin yi." he pronounced

these words very heavily.

obviously, not a single mistake is allowed.

Qin Yuan sat blankly into the hovering car.

Starting from today, Qin Yi's family status will be completely changed, right? He was no longer the most detached Omega in the family.

Even Qin Yu's matching degree with others was even higher than his.

this head returned to the qin family.

yu hong immediately ordered the maid: "prepare some food for young master qin yi,......" he paused: "prepare what he loves to eat, understand?" if the young master has any request, you will try your best to meet it, and if you can't meet it, you must report it to me in time. although

in today's society, home robots have entered human life in large numbers. but rich families still rely on hiring humans to reflect their status.

the servants were dumbfounded.

what does young master qin yi like to eat?

only...... at all... no one knows! how did madame today feel like a changed person?

turning his head to look at young master qin yuan again, his expression was very ugly, and he said hardly, "i'm leaving." then he turned around and left quickly.

the servants could not help but look dazed.

everything seemed to be reversed before they knew it.

"young master qin yi." the servant awkwardly posed respectfully in front of qin yi, "are these your favorite foods?"

qin yi lifted his eyelids: "let's all leave it at that."

he said, "i need to go out and meet my classmates."

the maid thought to himself that this was not a difficult thing to do, wasn't everyone coming and going every day? there is no need to repay mrs.

he also had to serve qin yi.

so he watched qin yi walk out.

father qin, on the other end, walked straight into the office of the highest commander pan daxing, and the two talked closely for two hours.