From childhood to adulthood, he can attract Alpha, and the results are not predictable. Testing is nothing more than helping them filter out more well-matched Alpha.

"you wait first." father qin didn't look at him either, but only said to qin yi, "qin yi, come here."

Qin Yuanxin said that it was a pity.

We measured first, and then Qin Yi, before and after the comparison of data, it is more shocking.

But it doesn't matter... Qin Yi's results were basically nailed down. He hadn't attracted an Alpha in so many years... What a terrible genetics his birth mother had to carry to give birth to such a defective child!

this head qin yi walked unhurriedly to the front of the system.

sensing someone approaching, the system immediately sounded a mechanical tone: "please put your hands into the red groove in front of you after putting on the inspection helmet."

father qin stared at him deadly.

even if it is only 0.01% match.

father qin's thoughts were the same as what qin yuan said.

This scene may be a little shameful and difficult for other Omega to accept.

But Qin Yi didn't feel it at all.

He casually buckled his helmet and put his hand into the groove.

his mother had left him a huge legacy, and no one knew about it except his mother and him.

according to the law, as soon as he reaches the age of eighteen, he can immediately inherit this inheritance from the trusteeship.

harm.

what marriage does not marry.

what matches do not match.

shut him up.

he was waiting to inherit his mother's eight-hundred-million inheritance and go to the dream showbiz!

qin yi's thoughts drifted a little farther away because of excessive pleasure.

but his eyes remained on the system.

1 second, 2 seconds, 3 seconds...

It takes longer than all Omega tests.

Father Qin's eyebrows were already unconsciously wrinkled, and he even made an unpleasant voice: "Why hasn't the result yet come out?"

Qin Yuan and the others glanced at each other, and they all saw the color of schadenfreude from each other's eyes.

It is estimated that the system has never encountered such a bad Omega.

after struggling for half a minute, the system suddenly stopped moving.

"broken?" qin yuan leaned out and asked.

"why did my cousin break down as soon as he came?" qin yuan almost laughed out loud.

at this time, the door that was tightly closed, almost never opened, and which once made people wonder whether there were any living workers inside, suddenly opened.

it even shook off a little ash.

inside, a little girl stuck her head out: "well, the internal code of the system suggests that this one may be needed, cut the finger, bleed, and re-detect."

father qin said unhappily, "such a primitive test method?" the

little girl shrugged, "no way, that's what the system code says."